Gender Wars MMA is TONIGHT

How does that guy go against untrained athletic males though? If he’s getting raped by them (and it looks like he would, zero strength, zero cardio) then he can forget trying to take on trained opponents, male or female.

Was that his first ever take down? Even terrified ufc fighters panic wrestling don’t shoot from that far away.

Based on that video I would say he would probably do ok against a more athletic male with similar size who has never even heard about grappling. Depends ofc what we mean by "more athletic", but in general athleticism doesnt help much if you have no idea what to do on the ground.

Based on that video I would say he would probably do ok against a more athletic male with similar size who has never even heard about grappling. Depends ofc what we mean by "more athletic", but in general athleticism doesnt help much if you have no idea what to do on the ground.
You definitely need SOME training on the ground at least, since turning your back and offering a free RNC seems to be the untrained human reflex when on the ground.

I've always said the the UFC should do a WMMA card but instead of fighting each other, they pull random guys of the crowd. I guess the problem is the women would likely lose in many cases which would be pretty embarrassing for them.
Go sign up to your local gym and stop commenting on these threads. Ask yourself, would you be willing step in a cage against a WMMA pro-athlete? Don’t lie.

Fact is he would've destroyed her if he actually went there to fight and do damage. Now he was playing a little grappling game, and obviously she's more experienced there. That wasn't a fight and it wasn't about doing damage. Even then it took the woman WAY too long to get anything done.

He was right and still is.

Except she is obviously just as more experienced in the stand up also and that guy would have gassed on the feet just as fast. That woman is just a better fighter than that man, period. Just accept it and move on in your life.

The cops came and shut it down when they tried to do an mma fight so they had to do just grappling instead

Except she is obviously just as more experienced in the stand up also and that guy would have gassed on the feet just as fast. That woman is just a better fighter than that man, period. Just accept it and move on in your life.
My good friend used to train with her in NC. Trust me, she doesn't kick the men's asses like you wan't to believe she does. Just accept it.

Go sign up to your local gym and stop commenting on these threads. Ask yourself, would you be willing step in a cage against a WMMA pro-athlete? Don’t lie.

You shouldn't assume that everyone on sherdog is some untrained coach potato.

My good friend used to train with her in NC. Trust me, she doesn't kick the men's asses like you wan't to believe she does. Just accept it.

You just changed the narrative to trained men vs her, which is completely different. You probably didnt even notice your own brainfart, thats how imbecile you are.

You just changed the narrative to trained men vs her, which is completely different. You probably didnt even notice your own brainfart, thats how imbecile you are.
My friend said she sucked, so that also helps your narrative I suppose!

Back