Gender Wars MMA is TONIGHT

99% is way too much, but everybody knows that the average man has more physical strength than the average woman

"The incident started when Zylinski stated on social media that “99% of women are too weak and lack the reflexes to do enough damage to stop 99% of men."

Well, he's right.

"The incident started when Zylinski stated on social media that “99% of women are too weak and lack the reflexes to do enough damage to stop 99% of men."

Well, he's right.

He was still very wrong on his own ability against her, in that sense he is your very typical shertard.

I agree with all his points, but I wouldn't fight a girl to prove it lol

And if that was an actual fight, he 100% would've won. Watch first 2 mins, he doesn't do anything to harm her when on top

If he was allowed to throw punches and elbows she would have been absolutely wrecked. Also doesn't look like either party represent their 99%.

Thought this would be the Mcgregor Mayweather highlights

That was a grappling match.

At the beginning of the video where he got her back, he could have ground and pounded the shit out of that mom.

I wonder what would have happened if he hadn't held back on his striking :D

A man fighting a woman, not for me
I knmow they practice but the girls have no choice but actual fighting I mean somebody is bored

That guy must be counted to the 1% he mentioned

He was quite sure he was going to beat her, though, by "training UFC".

How does that guy go against untrained athletic males though? If he’s getting raped by them (and it looks like he would, zero strength, zero cardio) then he can forget trying to take on trained opponents, male or female.

Was that his first ever take down? Even terrified ufc fighters panic wrestling don’t shoot from that far away.

to be fair the disclaimer at the start says everything, i respect tara's stance on it "i'm not representing every female and he's not representing every male; it's mostly for fun"

and looks like they had fun. i dunno i stopped watching after the goober tapped from exhaustion the first time. I have my own opinions about WMMA but I've always maintained that a trained fighter is just better than an untrained "fighter" regardless of gender

i like alpha females though. i like women that actually work out and can kick ass. too bad the ratio of alpha males to alpha females is ridiculous, fucking society forces its bs on people from birth. it's sickening

Fact is he would've destroyed her if he actually went there to fight and do damage. Now he was playing a little grappling game, and obviously she's more experienced there. That wasn't a fight and it wasn't about doing damage. Even then it took the woman WAY too long to get anything done.

He was right and still is.

Lucky armbar

In b4 “i would’ve knocked her out”

This would happen to 99% of you basement dwelling sherdoggers.

I've always said the the UFC should do a WMMA card but instead of fighting each other, they pull random guys of the crowd. I guess the problem is the women would likely lose in many cases which would be pretty embarrassing for them.

Back