Gender-Queers And Sex

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wouldn't any form of sex necessitate a gender dominance? So basically, I'd think the sex life of Gender-Queers to be the worst, most-confusing, nonexistent of anyone. Nearly as hampered and bad has to be sex for transgenders who've had body modifications done to them and are on hormone blockers or enhancers.

Is killing your ability to have great sex with any frequency into old age appealing to people? Are people unaware of consequence?

I noticed some teen music channel promoting some new pop sensation that is Gender-Queer. I don't remember the name, but the person in a Ganesha pose was on the cover.

Dont feed the lefties by even arguing this type of bullshit

Why don't you fuck a bunch of them and report back to us.

And yes, vids or it didn't happen.

Which ones are the gender queers? Is that the same as trannies? It's getting difficult to keep track of all the new ones. I'm thinking that if your sexual attraction is something that will never lead to a family, and it's just recreational or a whim when you're young, you might as well turn over the hourglass now cause you're on borrowed time until your looks and libido fade and depression sets in.

Which ones are the gender queers? Is that the same as trannies? It's getting difficult to keep track of all the new ones. I'm thinking that if your sexual attraction is something that will never lead to a family, and it's just recreational or a whim when you're young, you might as well turn over the hourglass now cause you're on borrowed time until your looks and libido fade and depression sets in.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

From the above, one of the meanings:

"An agender person ('a−' meaning "without"), also called genderless, genderfree, non-gendered, or ungendered,[13][14] is someone who identifies as having no gender or being without a gender identity."

This whole self-identifying thing is the disturbing stuff.

I can understand queer sex (to a small extent) because at least the participants are getting off as their gender would. Gender-Queers - can they ejaculate and not be self-loathing or conflicted about it? Can they have their clitorus stimulated and or orgasm that way without suffering the same confusion?

@Roca

How bout sack up an talk to actual gender queens and ask them?

Nah?

Alright then

Let me tell you about, what i spend absolutely zero time thinking about.....

Nah?

Alright then

I don't know any, but I saw this from a post-op transgender person.

Maybe you can point me to something from a gender queer.

Oh, and sparkle queen says this about sex reassignment surgery:

they have the freedom to do what they want to do and i have the freedom to call them idiots.

If you define yourself by your gender or sex and not your behavior and personality, fuck you.

Women do azz to azz like in Requiem for a Dream. Men can take turns porking the bungholio.

I've never heard anything definitive from gender queers. It's like the ultimate in isolationism.

Nah?

Alright then
It's an internet forum, and gender queens are not precluded. Unless you're from southern Cali, not a lot of people have a steady supply of gender queens to whom they can just throw questions. I saw one snorting coke in an afterhours bar bathroom like 10 years ago, and some dude who looked like a jacked Chris Kattan with a wig at the gym a few years ago, and that's the extent of my tranny and genderqueer contact. You act like they're some giant chunk of the population just fielding questions.

I knew this thread was going to be another exercise in full-blown retardation, but I clicked on it anyway.

<{hughesimpress}>

I don't know any, but I saw this from a post-op transgender person.

Maybe you can point me to something from a gender queer.

Oh, and sparkle queen says this about sex reassignment surgery:

Maybe since you're interested you can look up a forum where they may congregate.

You know put actual effort into answering your questions rather than just sound off about them with other people who will agree in your little safe space here.

Back