Gender based violence does not exist without white supremacy

She should go to whichever country she traces her ancestry back to and remind herself what her non-western utopia actually looks like. Is the USA perfect? Certainly not but we're actively trying unlike most everyone else.

The author before:
45eb1b99c831e3e6b59248b272492a1f

After:
WGmnZCIy_400x400.jpg
Actually not bad before. I dont understand why feminists hate men yet try their hardest to look like them

On behalf of the left, I disavow all people who say things on the internet.

Last edited:
Actually not bad before. I dont understand why feminists hate men yet try their hardest to look like them
She's pretty cute. I've give her a slap on the ass and a mouthful of me and tell her everything is OK.

I am completely against feminism. It may have done some good back in the 1960's (though, I think technology and capitalism was far more liberating for women than feminism), but it is completely useless now. Feminism can only be effective in a society that already believes in women's rights. If feminism is so powerful, then why does it completely fail in societies that do not have women's rights?

Feminism is cancer.

I'd argue that feminism did much good in the 1910s and 20s, by the 60s it was already radicalized and doing as much or more harm than good. The insanity we see in feminist quarters today is the metastatizing of the 1960s feminists ideas.

I'd argue that feminism did much good in the 1910s and 20s, by the 60s it was already radicalized and doing as much or more harm than good. The insanity we see in feminist quarters today is the metastatizing of the 1960s feminists ideas.

I'm not against women's groups that deal with women's health issues and social issues. I do not see feminism doing that. It is a bizarre political ideology that is harming society. Feminism is cancer.

CoPvNWqXYAAEWCX.jpg

This is from a crazy feminist website. I am not against feminism. Just this kind of nonsense.

——____
Though this should be obvious, in this moment it bears repeating: gender-based violence does not exist without other systems of violence, especially those built to uphold white supremacy (such as racism, colonialism, zionism, militarism).

http://feministing.com/2017/10/17/metoo-gender-violence-does-not-exist-without-white-supremacy/

These people aren't genuine. It's a troll gig to sell donations and tickets to a speaking tour. Maybe a book and a podcast too. Outrage is an industry bra.

I don't think they would last too long in a Chinese business, school, or...

Who am I kidding? A twelve hour plane flight is not a very safe space.

Back