Gegard Mousasi says ‘life is easier’ in Bellator after being ‘small fish’ in UFC; criticizes the UFC

Mousasi will be two division champ in Bellator and will come back to the UFC for a straight title fight.

You have no idea what you're talking about.lol,,,,, " a diminished weidman " ok well then if Gegard got to fight " mini" jacare like Whitaker got to then mousasi would be up 2-0 on Renaldo.
.....and Romero and his gas tank ain't getting any younger. We can play this game all day (but I wont).

Again, styles make fights and I guarantee you Mousasi would be favored. It may not be as high as -180 cause now the Whitaker hype train is steaming fast but he'd be an underdog to the Mousasi beast

Weidman was on a two fight losing stream dude.

And Romero was on an 8 fight winning streak and looked to be the next MW champ, but ok cool lets downplay that win.

Whittaker is higher ranked, is interim MW champ, has better wins in UFC than Mousasi and would be favored.

Not saying Mousasi couldnt win or wouldnt win, I'd pick Whittaker personally but there is no way Mousasi would be favored.

Whittaker coming off two top 5 wins, holding a title while Mousasi had a weirdly stopped fight over Weidman who was coming off two losses in a row. Thats not gonna get Mousasi favored, it just isnt.

Last edited:
Weidman was on a two fight losing stream dude.

And Romero was on an 8 fight winning streak and looked to be the next MW champ, but ok cool lets downplay that win.

Whittaker is higher ranked, is interim MW champ, has better wins in UFC than Mousasi and would be favored.

Not saying Mousasi couldnt win or wouldnt win, I'd pick Whittaker personally but there is no way Mousasi would be favored.

Whittaker coming off two top 5 wins, holding a title while Mousasi had a weirdly stopped fight over Weidman who was coming off two losses in a row. Thats not gonna get Mousasi favored, it just isnt.
Like I said before, you have no clue on what you're talking about .whitaker beat a different jacare and styles make fights. I GUARANTEE YOU MOUSASI WOULD BE FAVORED.

Like I said before, you have no clue on what you're talking about .whitaker beat a different jacare and styles make fights. I GUARANTEE YOU MOUSASI WOULD BE FAVORED.

Still think Mousasi would be favored? LOL. Forget Whittaker, Luke, Romero, Bisping would beat him.

Still think Mousasi would be favored? LOL. Forget Whittaker, Luke, Romero, Bisping would beat him.

Yes...and he would kill Bisping. Shlemenko would probably best Bisping-lol.
Hey- sometimes Mousasi fights down to his comp but still eeked out win and swollen eye obviously had something to do with it. It happens- fuck it. He got win and will destroy Carvalho Sakara winner and got a feeling he'll fight Shlemenko to prove a point.
These Bellator top ranked fighters prove time and time again - they're nothing to be joked with.
Did Mousasi win like the 8-1 favorite he was ----- obviously not but won round 1, did enough to win round 2 and lost round 3.
On to the title fight

Back