Gegard Mousasi: Lyoto Machida signed with Bellator MMA because of UFC drug testing

Mousasi is so bitter, can't handle the fact Machida was better than him, beating him at this stage would mean anything, Machida is pretty washed up
You are kind of missing the point.
The fight between moose and machida was before usada.
Machida has popped and had a serious drop off in his performances during the usada era.

Maybe Machida has been poor this stage of his career because he hasn’t been able to cheat like the old days

He said he was going to be nice to Helwani on ESPN... that didn't take long and he said it to MMAFighing lol.

Machida has popped and had a serious drop off in his performances during the usada era.

Maybe Machida has been poor this stage of his career because he hasn’t been able to cheat like the old days

He's also 40 years old.

Ok, weird he would say that considering hes in bellator too lol
He was very vocal about using and never had a single accusation against him. Also he never lost a step when USADA came, maybe even got better. Lyoto did have a noticeable decline once USADA was in place but I wouldn't consider his last bust proving that he cheats but Moose for sure didn't go to Bellator for that reason.

The sassy moose creating hype for potential fights.
He's doing a good job. You just know he wants to rectify one of the blips on his impressive record.

He's also 40 years old.
Thus is true but doesn’t change the fact he beat moose pre usada and popped by usada.
Lets see if he passes the eye test in Bellator and looks younger than ever again tearing through everyone.

I’m on the fence. I’m merely making the case for what moose implied.

Thus is true but doesn’t change the fact he beat moose pre usada and popped by usada.
Lets see if he passes the eye test in Bellator and looks younger than ever again tearing through everyone.

I’m on the fence. I’m merely making the case for what moose implied.

Lol at people so ignorant about Machidas case.

Machida did not 'pop', he disclosed that he was taking something that was, very recently before his fight, perfectly legal.

Machida did not 'pop', he disclosed that he was taking something that was, very recently before his fight, perfectly legal.
He got panned for a period of time from fighting for failing a drug test.

Machida going Moose hunting. Hope he bags a big one.

Did he or did he not get banned for a period of time from fighting by usada for failing a drug test?

Machida got popped for what, get your facts ri. Moose fans are bunch of losers.

Did he or did he not get banned for a period of time from fighting by usada for failing a drug test?

He didn't fail a drug test, he reported what he was taking and that's how they found out one of the supplement he was taking was banned. The supplement he was taking was legal years ago too. You can tell the people that just sit on their ass all day to the people that actually work out an know the shit Machida was taking was useless.

Machida stated declining because he got old. Moose is going to look like crap too once he hit his late 30s. I swear, sherdoggers are filled with low iq posters that doesn't know ppl age.

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif
Man, that chin on Moose. Insane.

Or maybe because he is pretty old and have been taking a lot of damange in his recent fights, also the whole Machida case was pretty messed up to label him like a true steroid user

what are you not understanding? He took something that was legal in his previous fight, disclosed it, and was told that it isn't legal anymore so of course he failed. It was his fault for not being on top of the current banned list, for sure, but it was not the typical failure.

Well that's certainly a guy looking to build up his organization.

Good job Moose.

Hes not referencing Machida's positive test but rather the physique change Machida went through pre and post USADA. It is very suspicious how soft he got shortly after being shredded AF against Mous.
Machida was also shredded against Munoz. I think it's important to remember that Munoz and Mousasi were Machida's first two fights down at MW. It looked to me like Machida was getting progressively softer each fight at MW, which makes sense considering he was coming down from LHW. Obviously, you're going to look more shredded immediately after dropping down because you're carrying that extra muscle, but your body acclimates to the lighter division over time.

Pot meet kettle? Eh, both juice for all I care.

Back