Gegard mousasi is the best striker in mw history,he would turn Anderson silva into a wrestler

Had you ever watched these fights?

i bet no,you are only judging by what you look on his wikipedia

Saki prime started in early 2010,and he lost a controversial decision to Kyotaro

Kyotaro isnt legend,you never watched kicknboxing talking a big bullshit like this,a guy who had like less than 8 notable fights and half of them against semi retired guys shows how you dont now nothing about what you talk

Peter Aerts is a legend

Jerome Le Banner,Ernesto Hoost,Ray Sefo,Mike Bernardo,Alexey Ignashov,Francisco Filho,Remy Bonjasky,Semmy Schilt,Branko Cicatic,Sam Greco...These are kickoxing HW legends,stop talking about you dont have a clue and acting like you haves...

Kyotaro was good an a Japanese HW kickboxer countryman favorite like many others,Musashi,Masaki Satake,Noboaki Kakuda,Junichi.
Honestly I don't know if you're trolling or not
"Saki prime started in early 2010"
Based on what?so you're saying he wasn't in his prime when he beat spong,karaev and
"Kyotaro isn't legend,you never watched kickboxing talking big bullshit like this "
Then how did he beat soukup,manhoef,musashi,gokhan saki?
You can't even make a proper argument.i bet your reply is going to be like: "Do you even watch kickboxing?"

For whatever its worth I do think Moose is more skilled than Anderson. He has better striking fundamentals, but Anderson is more physically gifted and has a beautiful style.

Anderson would not look 1/5th as amazing or awe inspiring during his run if he didnt have a iron chin to depend on and sacrifice.

Honestly I don't know if you're trolling or not
"Saki prime started in early 2010"
Based on what?so you're saying he wasn't in his prime when he beat spong,karaev and
"Kyotaro isn't legend,you never watched kickboxing talking big bullshit like this "
Then how did he beat soukup,manhoef,musashi,gokhan saki?
You can't even make a proper argument.i bet your reply is going to be like: "Do you even watch kickboxing?"
lol he beat Soukup and musashi

dude,you have no idea what you talking about,i cant make an argument?

you are who cant understand ,you think Kyotaro is a kickboxing legend to overachievement Mousasi for beating him,go know what are you talking about first,without it its impossible to have an proper argument

lol he beat Soukup and musashi

dude,you have no idea what you talking about,i cant make an argument?

you are who cant understand ,you think Kyotaro is a kickboxing legend to overachievement Mousasi for beating him,go know what are you talking about first,without it its impossible to have an proper argument
Maybe soukup is not the most impressive win but musashi,manhoef,saki?,? Do you even who those guy is other than saki? Don't act like you know shit when you don't.
you can't even make a argument.

Last edited:
Maybe soukup is not the most impressive win but musashi,manhoef,saki?,? Do you even who those guy is other than saki? Don't act like you know shit when you don't.
you can't even make a argument.

lol,you are right dude,he is a goddamn legend,he beat Saki and Manhoef so he haves to be

Bjorn Bregy(Hoost protégé) haves a waaaaaaay better resume with wins over old Sefo,Mcdonald,Brestovac,Kemayo,Ignashov,Saki,Magomedov

is him a legend too?

You dont become a legend on Kickboxing with only a couple wins,its all about consistence and share of dominance with the guys who are on top(used to be more like this,today with the new formact it isnt so different from mma and boxing in some aspects)

guide me showing the legends of the sport,i need to know all of them
<36>

lol,you are right dude,he is a goddamn legend,he beat Saki and Manhoef so he haves to be

Bjorn Bregy(Hoost protégé) haves a waaaaaaay better resume with wins over old Sefo,Mcdonald,Brestovac,Kemayo,Ignashov,Saki,Magomedov

is him a legend too?

You dont become a legend on Kickboxing with only a couple wins,its all about consistence and share of dominance with the guys who are on top(used to be more like this,today with the new formact it isnt so different from mma and boxing in some aspects)

guide me showing the legends of the sport,i need to know all of them
<36>
"He beat saki and manhoef'so he have to be"
He also beat musashi,banner.even if you don't count musashi is a "legend" but banner and saki? Those are legends.
Bjorn bregy way better resume? Is this a joke?mcdonald?0-4 kemayo,old sefo,20 years brestovac?
<36>

Last edited:
no, i think prime-anderson was too athletic. he would have beaten mousasi. would have been a great fight, though. it probably would take at least three rounds to finish him.

Mousasi is so over hyped on these boards. The dude is incredibly mediocre.

"He beat saki and manhoef'so he have to be"
He also beat musashi,banner.even if you don't count musashi is a "legend" but banner,manhoef and saki? Those are legends.
Bjorn bregy way better resume? Is this a joke?mcdonald?0-4 kemayo,old sefo,20 years brestovac?
<36>

Musashi and JLB old on the end of their careers

lol Manhoef is a kickboxing legend also?

dude,go learn something about the sport,you just dont know what you are talking about

i am not going to waste more of my time trying to make a casual understand about it,keep googling champ,maybe one day you stop to talk smack

hes 8-1 in his last 9 and the loss was a fluke, wrong moment duck into a spinning back kick that hit his jaw.....

Musashi and JLB old on the end of their careers

lol Manhoef is a kickboxing legend also?

dude,go learn something about the sport,you just dont know what you are talking about

i am not going to waste more of my time trying to make a casual understand about it,keep googling champ,maybe one day you stop to talk smack
Jlb just beat spong before he lost to kyotaro.
And no I accidentally added manhoef in that list.i agree that he's not even close to legend status.but is a great win
And don't assume that I don't watch kickboxing,if you can't debunk what I said then don't response with bunch of bullshits.save both of us time.
And the fact that you said musashi is mid level proves my point

Last edited:
Jlb just beat spong before he lost to kyotaro.
And no I accidentally added manhoef in that list.i agree that he's not even close to legend status.but is a great win
And don't assume that I don't watch kickboxing,if you can't debunk what I said then don't make up bullshit.

Spong was really undersized and JLB had like 40 pounds over here...

just to end this bullshit,i will name here some HW kickboxers from the same era of Kyotaro with better achievements to make you understand he is not a legend,just good but not even close to be a legend,i will not mention the champions because it would be unfair

Zhuravlev:gluhov(2x),Kudin(4x),Lashenko(RIP),Bouzidi,Kemayo(2x),Saki,Cavalari,Londt,turynski,Adegbuyi,Preteni

Hron:Gur,Jurkovic,Braddock(2x),Zimmerman,Guidon,Wilnis, Pacas,Turynski,Morosanu,old Ignashov(2x)

Londt:Zhuravlev,Hron,Brestovac,Bouzidi,Gerges,Poturak,Kemayo,Lashchenko,Braddock,Wilnis,Rogava

just named 3 guys who were pretty good and had much more momentum than Kyotaro,and they are not "legends"

if Kyotaro is a legend,good contenders back in the day like Gerges,Zimmerman,Ghita are what? gods?

you are exaggerating dude...

just to end this bullshit,i will name here some HW kickboxers from the same era of Kyotaro with better achievements to make you understand he is not a legend,just good but not even close to be a legend,i will not mention the champions because it would be unfair

Zhuravlev:gluhov(2x),Kudin(4x),Lashenko(RIP),Bouzidi,Kemayo(2x),Saki,Cavalari,Londt,turynski,Adegbuyi,Preteni

Hron:Gur,Jurkovic,Braddock(2x),Zimmerman,Guidon,Wilnis, Pacas,Turynski,Morosanu,old Ignashov(2x)

Londt:Zhuravlev,Hron,Brestovac,Bouzidi,Gerges,Poturak,Kemayo,Lashchenko,Braddock,Wilnis,Rogava

just named 3 guys who were pretty good and had much more momentum than Kyotaro,and they are not "legends"

if Kyotaro is a legend,good contenders back in the day like Gerges,Zimmerman,Ghita are what? gods?

Kyotaro is no legend but he was the current k1- heavyweight champ when Gegard pieced him up as a 2-1 dog...
Impressive no matter which way you look at it also a perfect 8-0 in kboxing

Prime Anderson vs prime Mousasi (now) WITH usada ruling would be epic. I'll take moose with that chin and boxing and if he gets Anderson to ground, I think he has advantage and can keep him there.

Kyotaro is no legend but he was the current k1- heavyweight champ when Gegard pieced him up as a 2-1 dog...
Impressive no matter which way you look at it also a perfect 8-0 in kboxing

invencibility dont matter in kickboxing,because it dont exist at the highest level

what matter is longevity on the top and face the best

Mousasi only had two victories over known kickboxers and one of them at the time was totally beatable by everybody half decent at the time.

this HW belt was created to had Badr hari as a champ(he couldnt be champ of the WGP so they had to promote him with a new belt),and also to make old legends like Sefo,Aerts,Feitosa,JLB and new talents like Kyotaro fight for it,because they hadnt chances to win the WGP anymore

what was the big deal was being a K-1 WGP champion,but im not shitting on Kyotaro and Mousasi,it was a pretty good achievement for mousasi Schooling a good kickboxer like Kyotaro

there were many guys with undefeated of close to it on kickboxing,it falls down when they enter on the highest level soon or later,even Petrosyan and Levin couldnt be undefeated

He's undersized but not 40 pounds apart
Zhuralec:I don't know why you put him here.buts he's a legend.considered who he has beaten
Hron:jurkovic? That's like his second pro fight,wilhis,silva ?
Pacas,turnyski, really?,old Ignashov.
Londt:idk who this is.
And no I'm not exaggerating kyotaro.just stating who he beat.
Edits:you're right he's no legend.after rethink what legend mean,he's no legend because his kickboxing record is too short and only has 4 great wins.but doesn't t change the fact that he has beaten 3 legends in kickboxing.and the fact that mousasi beat him prove he is better striker than silva.

Last edited:
The guy who got outstruck by Jacare is going to turn prime Anderson into a panic wrestler?

<36>

Btw if Silva had competed as a pro kickboxer in his prime, he would've fucked some legends up too. Make no mistake about it.

Hahaha.

No.

UFC fucked up, i wanted to see Mousasi vs Rockhold

Mousasi would kill him on the feet but Rockhold could win it by taking it to the ground

He's undersized but not 40 pounds apart
Zhuralec:I don't know why you put him here.buts he's a legend.considered who he has beaten
Hron:jurkovic? That's like his second pro fight,wilhis,silva ?
Pacas,turnyski, really?,old Ignashov.
Londt:idk who this is.
And no I'm not exaggerating kyotaro.just stating who he beat.
Edits:you're right he's no legend.after rethink what legend mean,he's no legend because his kickboxing record is too short and only has 4 great wins.but doesn't t change the fact that he has beaten 3 legends in kickboxing.and the fact that mousasi beat him prove that he's better striker than silva.

it wasnt Jurkovic second fight man,he had 30 pro fights after they fought and an extensive decorated amateur background

Jahfarr Wilnis is a legit top 5 HW kickboxer right now,Braddock a good gatekeeper

Pacas ad turynski are pretty good HW´s of this era

Ismael Londt is one of the biggest HW kickboxing names nowadays

Zhuravlev isnt a legend man,he is just very good and had a pretty good career til now,one of the guys who became a big deal after K-1 HW era went over

Peter Aerts,JLB,Hoost and the rest of the crew are legends

its like saying that Michael Chiesa is a mma legend...

Back