Gegard mousasi is the best striker in mw history,he would turn Anderson silva into a wrestler

In a clean sport, it's my opinion that Mousasi and Rockhold are the 2 best middleweight s in world but Luke couldn't stand with the moose.His chin and defense not good enough.

What people don't realize is Gegard 50 mma- fights and a perfect 8-0 KBOXING record in 14+ years ........AND NO WEAR AND TEAR and he's 31-32 in his prime.This is what we call a "once in a lifetime mmartist "

Lmao....no, just no. Mousasi doesn't know the meaning of agility, and footwork. He has piss poor footwork, and has to be set at all times in order to throw and land his strikes. Can't fight going backwards, and doesn't have the best boxing defense, seeing that Chris was tagging him with a bunch of punches, and kicks as well.

He's very reliant on his chin, and doesn't have Greta head movement like Silva does. He uses his gloves more for defense, then natural head and body movement he should have from the years of striking experience he has.

And styles wise, I think Silva eats him up. He likes to plod foralward, and chase. Cant cut the cage off to save his life. Silva would light him up something crazy if he fought the way he did against Machida.
Gegard can be flatfooted...ill give you that but what the fuck are you talking about ? LOL- CHris "tagged"him with one great punch and Mousasi s chin ate it like a flapjack.The rest of the stand up was Gegard backing up Chris and hurting him badly.WHAT FUCKING FIGHT DID YOU WATCH?

Again, I love this place

I used to think this and put money on him to beat Machida in a fucking tailor made kickboxing match against a guy nearly 10 years older. He looked like the old guy in that fight, lame as fuck, turned me against him for a long time. He was outclassed standing.
Not really, he actually outstruck Lyoto 66-37 and have him too much respect.It was bad timing to take that fight. It was his first at 185 in several years and coming off those back to back acl- tears.
He fights him now or in past 2 years not only is a significant favorite but he wins like one

Just for the record he beat Kyotaro while he was the current k-1HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP(and it wasnt close as a 2-1 underdog-thank you,btw) The cat , as a middleweight, has beaten several open weight fights and they were names too.
Mousasi = beast ....and there's no way around it.

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif
Yep, THE BEST CHIN IN THE GAME.HOW ABOUT SHOWING THE SECOND ROUND KICK TO TEMPLE/NECK

Gegard is a beast, his Dutch kickboxing is methodical and very well polished, I like him.
He has struggled with top karate practitioners in the ufc, but came back to beat the shit out of uriah and when on the batter the chris.
He should probably be MW champ, i would pick him over luke, bisping and whitaker. His striking is just better than the entire divison imo, just a shame he is middle eastern so would never get pushed by the ufc.
He lost every time he stepped up and fought a contender. That’s why he didn’t get any push

tumblr_nvbl9wPa7B1upwz95o1_400.gif

"Muh stoic jab"

Mousasi sucks and is boring.
Lol....and still wasn't put out after handling hall like a child in 1st round.
Came back just to prove a point and finished him in 1st.So hall had a fluke 15 seconds in 2 rounds.
Its called REALITY

Gegard can be flatfooted...ill give you that but what the fuck are you talking about ? LOL- CHris "tagged"him with one great punch and Mousasi s chin ate it like a flapjack.The rest of the stand up was Gegard backing up Chris and hurting him badly.WHAT FUCKING FIGHT DID YOU WATCH?

Again, I love this place

Unmmmm...what fucking fight were YOU watching? Chris was very competitive in the stand up. Wtf.....are you trolling?

Machida out strike him quiet easily.

Uriah hall dropped and finished him

Jacare out struck him quiet easily.

These were all in his prime.

Great fighter but no.
Machida out strike him??

They both didn't land a single strike, that was a boring boring fight.

Unmmmm...what fucking fight were YOU watching? Chris was very competitive in the stand up. Wtf.....are you trolling?
Huh?
Chris had a couple of punches and Mousasi wrecked him in second round.Chris s face was a pumpkin and Gegard NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH.Iknow what fight I watched.
First round consisted of Chris taking him down and Gegard popping back up.Mousasi was 1st fight where Chris was the one back pedaling the entire time while standing.

speaks volumes

This is the same Mousasi who got embarrassed by Machida and got KO'd stiff by Hall?
" ko' d stiff by hall"- what fight did you watch ?
Its called a tko when a fighter doesn't even come close to losing consciousness (go watch)

Had you ever watched these fights?

i bet no,you are only judging by what you look on his wikipedia

Saki prime started in early 2010,and he lost a controversial decision to Kyotaro

Kyotaro isnt legend,you never watched kicknboxing talking a big bullshit like this,a guy who had like less than 8 notable fights and half of them against semi retired guys shows how you dont now nothing about what you talk

Peter Aerts is a legend

Jerome Le Banner,Ernesto Hoost,Ray Sefo,Mike Bernardo,Alexey Ignashov,Francisco Filho,Remy Bonjasky,Semmy Schilt,Branko Cicatic,Sam Greco...These are kickoxing HW legends,stop talking about you dont have a clue and acting like you haves...

Kyotaro was good an a Japanese HW kickboxer countryman favorite like many others,Musashi,Masaki Satake,Noboaki Kakuda,Junichi.
He was still the current k1- heavy champ when they fought and Mousasi fucking wrecked him as a 2-1 underdog.Lets give credit where credit is due.Jesus

Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoof twice in KB so by your logic he's a better striker than JDS right?
you fucking idiot all I ever see from your threads is that you like to troll get a life
Great point. Forgot about those fights. I would have bet my 85 thousand dollar house on hoost getting the win.

Huh?
Chris had a couple of punches and Mousasi wrecked him in second round.Chris s face was a pumpkin and Gegard NOT A SINGLE SCRATCH.Iknow what fight I watched.
First round consisted of Chris taking him down and Gegard popping back up.Mousasi was 1st fight where Chris was the one back pedaling the entire time while standing.

speaks volumes

Not a single scratch, my ass. Pause. Weidman got his licks in.

I've heard something like this before....what was it? Oh yeah....Conor knocks guys out in MMA, he can beat Floyd in boxing. Having a more accomplished career than an athlete in one sport doesn't put you ahead of them in another. Especially, when Anderson's MMA accomplishments dwarfs Moose's. And that's not a knock on Moose, Andy has just had a far more accomplished MMA career. How many times have you seen decorated wrestlers get out wrestled in MMA? Or more accomplished grapplers get submitted? Or more accomplished strikers get knocked out? The shit happens all the time. Your resume in one sport means dick when you step into another. Ultimately, your argument presents nothing more than "evidence" that Moose may be the favorite in a kickboxing match.

The UFC primed Moose for several title runs but he always fell short.
He was unlucky against uriah and macheda
He lost every time he stepped up and fought a contender. That’s why he didn’t get any push
He lost to beast mode macheda and got really unlucky to get back kicked by hall like that. He has been unfortunate, kinda like Henderson, not to win a title.

Back