Gegard Mousasi in good spirits following his UD win over Alexander Shlemenko(Facebook status update)

did you watch the fight?2nd round mousasi landed elbows, punches from the back and controlled the ground game, what did schlemenko do besides landing 1 spinning back kick?

Hilarious. He controlled a solitary minute of that round and you want to give him the fight.

i wonder if he has a broken/fractured orbital. looked like he was in serious pain the whole fight. props to him for pulling through and getting the W. hope he heals up well and quickly

seemed like when they read the decision and he realized it was unanimous, he thought he lost lol. but honestly, it really does come down to a very close round 2.

One strike making his eye close up like that would suggest a break, I think. Usually swelling builds over time, but that was instant.

Don’t think Gegard was ready for the aggression of Storm. He couldn’t get in a rhythm on the feet. Fearless and unorthodox attack. Didn’t stand still or hesitate enough for Moose to pick him apart like he may have expected. He’s lucky to come out of it with a W

He was destroyed by hall and is now in bellator

Enough said
Do you anything about his fight record? Won his last five fights in UFC, including a TKO win in the first round of, wait for it... Uriah Hall...

I scored it 29-28 Mousasi and so did many other people jackass.
tumblr_oal7wjK8BJ1qf7xjao1_400.gif

It was a gift decision dude.

i had it a draw personally

dont see what was clear about the 2nd round
Agreed. Moose won 1 easily, Storm rd. 3 easily. Other than that, it could've been Moose, Shlemenko OR a draw, according to how you score rd. 2. I would've been ok with any of those decisions.

Why the fuck was Storm backing up for half of the 2nd round when they were standing?

His opponent has one eye and is scared shitless to throw and yet Storm is not stalking him, not throwing volume, allows himself to get pushed into the cage midway through the round.

I could see the fight going either way, a DRAW would've been the most fair result, but can Storm really blame anyone but himself? He crippled his opponent in the first 30 seconds and yet it wasn't until the 3rd round that he got in his groove; sucks that the scoring system doesn't favor damage but they both knew that's how the fight would be judged before they accepted it.

He should give Storm a rematch, bullshit decision, fighting for a belt coming off that pathetic win is ridiculous.

If this was in the UFC and with any other fighter, these same exact people supporting this gifted decision would be screaming bullshit at the top of their lungs.

He should give Storm a rematch, bullshit decision, fighting for a belt coming off that pathetic win is ridiculous.

I think in remach Mousasi beats Storm easily. He will use his advantage in the wrestling and avoid fighting in the stand up, constantly trying to knock down and keep Shlemenko on the ground trying to inflict maximum damage. And I wonder how much really weighs Musashi it the fight, because he seems big for this division.

hello guys... in russian view Shlem told that he decided to save moose health and avoid head strikes. Watch fight again - Shlem didn't strike his eye again. Alex cood end moose career in that fight...

Back