Gegard Mousasi: "I don't like Hillary. If I had the choice, I would go for Donald"

Hillary or trump? 2 bad candidates, but the question is who is the worst. You can't run government like a business.
that's exactly how you need to do

cut all costs, be smaller as possible. it would be also more efficient (well, the correct thing to say is that it would be less inefficient. less money to spend, they will have less money to waste)

HAHAHAH

@essieyessie

what you're gonna do now?

and actually, he never said that he's the worst candidate ever but that "they say that he's the worst candidate ever"

now I like mousasi again and I'm going to root him in future bouts. that aren't against romero and jacaré, I believe
this is a pretty old interview. and if you listen to the whole thing he calls trump and liar and says its terrible that america has to pick between those two.

this is a pretty old interview. and if you listen to the whole thing he calls trump and liar and says its terrible that america has to pick between those two.
it's like 2 and a half weeks old. not "pretty old"

and I don't really have much of a problem hating both, but he would clearly not vote hillary and that's what matters

it's like 2 and a half weeks old. not "pretty old"

and I don't really have much of a problem hating both, but he would clearly not vote hillary and that's what matters
there were threads about it two weeks ago and this was before he said what he said about trump yesterday. also, if you judge people wholly on who they will or wont be voting for id be safe to assume you quite dislike me.

there were threads about it two weeks ago and this was before he said what he said about trump yesterday. also, if you judge people wholly on who they will or wont be voting for id be safe to assume you quite dislike me.
but what he said about trump yesterday? in the sun interview? he didn't say he was the worst candidate, but that people said that he was the worst candidate

well, it's something. hillary is disgusting and crooked as fuck. and she's a warhead, and is already trying to talk tough with russia. good luck with nuclear war. and no, I don't hate you

elections are a scam you marks

Too bad most Americans aren't smart enough to realize that. They always make it a side thing. You're either with us or against us. Democrats or Republicans. Do you wana suck on satans cock or ride satans cock?
Whoever Bashes on one politician and not the other is a brainwashed moron. As if Trump or even Hilary are some sort of light from the heavens. Smh.

I'm a life long democrat and hillary is the bankers candidate and thats her good part. She might get us in thermonuclear war with Russia because she hates Putin. This bitch makes John "bomb bomb" McCain look like a peace nik. That said I'm not voting.

Don't be so cynical. The distinctions in this election are stark!

Do you want billionaires determining White House policy via a multi-millionaire political puppet?

Or do you want a billionaire determining White House policy?

America's future is at stake! You must pick a side! Please don't sit this one out!

the most powerful country in the world and you come up with these 2 schmucks

as much as the right wing retards like to shit on obama, he's actually been pretty good (take a politics class or get an education of some kind if you disagree)

and now this...

the republican party has been an embarassment for a long time (gee-dubya, really?) but trump? come the fuck on

hillary is a terrible candidate but she's up against basically a walking, talking, pile of shit.

she'll win, the hillbillies will get upset, a bunch more gun massacres will go on, you'll probably start another few wars, life will go on until it's inevitable collapse because you continued to ignore climate change until its too late.

You don't come across as very intelligent with all of the "hillbillies" and "take a politics class" remarks. No politics class I've ever taken has rated presidential candidates. My enviro sci professors had rational views about the dangers AND [potential benefits of climate change (compared the average "concerned celebrity" doomsday prophet who thinks we will all start melting).

I don't disagree with most of your points but your condescension buries you. People get so tired of hearing snotty college freshmen read a couple of Huffington Post articles then announce their "profound euphoric beliefs" online and oversimplify everything into scientists vs hillbillies. You directly created the Trump movement. They support him to spite you.

Last edited:
Back