Gegard Mousasi Has Been Offered Luke Rockhold; Fight Not Yet Official

I hope Rockhold will accept this fighting and doesn't bitch about everything.

We need Whittaker vs Romero + Rockhold vs Mousasi !

Then Whittaker/Romero gets the fight vs Bisping, Whittaker/Romero loser fights the winner of Mousasi vs Rockhold.

This is a perfect scenario

gegard got the chance to fight the big name, he will show the world, he is number one

I hope moose knees him so hard the salt starts falling out of his head.

I've been waiting on this one for a long time. If Gegard can keep the fight standing, I think he finishes Luke in the second round.

I've been waiting on this one for a long time. If Gegard can keep the fight standing, I think he finishes Luke in the second round.
Maaaan, Hitsugaya is such a lil' bitch. Now I hate you and your AV.

The big guns keep fighting each other while Bisping is fighting Hendo and GSP? Seems like a load of crap to me. I'm with Rockhold on this one.

Ariel said that was the ORIGINAL plan, but with TJ potentially entering the fold, the UFC favors that matchup.
If cogar can't fight, MM vs TJ is the fight to make (probably at 135, that way demetrious can break silva's record even if he losses)

If cogar can't fight, MM vs TJ is the fight to make (probably at 135, that way demetrious can break silva's record even if he losses)
Dana said if the fight gets made it would be at 125. TJ wants it at 125 too to "stop DJ from breaking the record".

I verbally disagree with you

I think Mousasi/Romero is a better fight
And it's a bit too early for Whittaker, him vs Rockhold should be next.

And Whittaker vs Jacare to me was gonna go like belcher vs palhares anyway
Belcher X palhares was a good one. I really thought Belcher was going to fight for the title then

Dana said if the fight gets made it would be at 125. TJ wants it at 125 too to "stop DJ from breaking the record".
yeah i know but demetrious wants nothing to do with TJ at 25, he knows it's a huge risk. They can probably find a middle ground (130 maybe) so MM accepts. It's a great matchup

I still think Rockhold is the best Middleweight on the planet, that being said Mousasi is probably the toughest matchup for him in the division. If I had to put money on it I'd bet Rockhold but wouldn't be too confident with my pick.

yeah i know but demetrious wants nothing to do with TJ at 25, he knows it's a huge risk. They can probably find a middle ground (130 maybe) so MM accepts. It's a great matchup
Maybe. I'd like to see DJ break the record against someone who poses an actual threat though.

Back