Gegard Mousasi Has Been Offered Luke Rockhold; Fight Not Yet Official

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Good shit. MW division is finally getting sorted. Throw this on UFC 214 and make Romero-Whittaker the new Main Event of 213.

Awesome news, fuck Bisping cant wait till the Peoples champ eats him alive

Fuck yes.

Hopefully Rockhold accepts. Don't know where his head is at with MMA, but he's still arguably the best MW fighter in the world. Wanna see him back in there.

Both those matchups are gonna be nuts.
Let's get that strap Whittaker!

giphy.gif

is Yoel/Robert at least for Interim Belt?

Could be, Nunes said in an interview yesterday she was told there'd be a new main event at 213, and it's not her fight.

They just need to Elimination Chamber this shit with Michael Bisping, Georges St-Pierre, Anderson Silva, Luke Rockhold, Gegard Mousasi, and Robert Whittaker.

001_Elim_2002.jpg

And Yoel Romero STILL gets screwed!

Would be a fantastic fight.

I could see either winning honestly, but Id prefer Moose to win.
3oz8y06id9TT7YgODC.webp

Could be, Nunes said in an interview yesterday she was told there'd be a new main event at 213, and it's not her fight.
I think the two most likely are Romero-Whittaker for interim title or TJ-Mighty Mouse for 125 title. Ariel said its more of a possibility than most might think.

Thats an awesome fight. Luke needs to get it on the ground asap. Moose has awful TDD.

I think the two most likely are Romero-Whittaker for interim title or TJ-Mighty Mouse for 125 title. Ariel said its more of a possibility than most might think.

Supposedly Mighty Mouse is fighting Ray Borg on a Seattle PPV.

Supposedly Mighty Mouse is fighting Ray Borg on a Seattle PPV.
Ariel said that was the ORIGINAL plan, but with TJ potentially entering the fold, the UFC favors that matchup.

I dig it, wouldn't mind Rockhold/Jacare either but Moose needs to fight someone near the top.

Under normal circumstances Whittaker and Romero should have both had shots. No way in hell winner of them has to fight again outside the belt.

He deserve a interim fight with romero
Not Whittaker

He deserve a interim fight with romero
Not Whittaker
Whittaker almost killed Jacare, who many thought should have been outright fighting for the title. Mousasi beat (did he?) Weidman in a weird stoppage while Weidman has been on a skid. I think Mousasi needs another win.

Whittaker almost killed Jacare, who many thought should have been outright fighting for the title. Mousasi beat (did he?) Weidman in a weird stoppage while Weidman has been on a skid. I think Mousasi needs another win.
I verbally disagree with you

I think Mousasi/Romero is a better fight
And it's a bit too early for Whittaker, him vs Rockhold should be next.

And Whittaker vs Jacare to me was gonna go like belcher vs palhares anyway

I see Mousasi getting taken down and outpointed. He is one of my favorites though so I hope he lands something awesome.

Back