Gegard Mousasi about his nutrition, routine..

yoelmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wake up, eat crap food….I mean oatmeal and stuff, it’s not tasty, take my vitamins and then go do my strength and conditioning
“After that it’s supplements, take a rest, eat again and then go back and do my MMA training. Back home to eat, sleep and repeat the same thing the next day. There’s nothing fun about it, it’s boring. I won’t miss fighting if I retire…hahaha!!”

Interesting, to hear that. Because I always
How do you guys feels about this ?
I guess, that it is man’s nature to pretty much force themselves to eat in order to gain,
maintain muscle mass, right ?

So he eats, trains, and takes supplements. Jesus what a genius! Ahead of the game!

It is reported that he may be eating food

lol

he eats crap food like oatmeal and takes vitamins several times a day. what else do you people need to know?

I wake up, eat crap food….I mean oatmeal and stuff, it’s not tasty, take my vitamins and then go do my strength and conditioning
“After that it’s supplements, take a rest, eat again and then go back and do my MMA training. Back home to eat, sleep and repeat the same thing the next day. There’s nothing fun about it, it’s boring. I won’t miss fighting if I retire…hahaha!!”

Interesting, to hear that. Because I always
How do you guys feels about this ?
I guess, that it is man’s nature to pretty much force themselves to eat in order to gain,
maintain muscle mass, right ?
He has no muscle mass though lol

Back