Gears of War 4

Homeless Infant? Did you change your name? Lol why does it say Drake?

I'm glad you finally popped your horde cherry! Was it on normal? Good stuff with the vid clips. I cant believe they would release a night version of a map and call it new. Smh. I never liked War Machine much so I'm disappointed in this months map releases. If they wanted to redo old maps theres much better options out there. I personally wanna see Aftermath or Nowhere.
Yeah I did, lol. Grew up & found a home, bro...!

Was on hardcore. Leveled up like seven times, haha. Oh I know...so stupid... Yeeeeah, War Machine doesn't work with certain modes i'm noticing. Guardian mainly. Leaders generally just hang out in the spawn. Aftermath was fucking sick...it was DLC though so i'm doubtful :(
Don't remember Nowhere...hah. Might be getting the name wrong, bud :p

Yeah I did, lol. Grew up & found a home, bro...!

Was on hardcore. Leveled up like seven times, haha. Oh I know...so stupid... Yeeeeah, War Machine doesn't work with certain modes i'm noticing. Guardian mainly. Leaders generally just hang out in the spawn. Aftermath was fucking sick...it was DLC though so i'm doubtful :(
Don't remember Nowhere...hah. Might be getting the name wrong, bud :p
You might have grown up but I'm still yo daddy :cool:

Damn you never beat horde on normal but jumped straight to hardcore? Savage! What level are you? We still need to do horde one of these days when I can get a enough buddies together. I'm not even gonna try public bullshit. Maybe we can do war machine or one of the newer maps.

Oh and this is Nowhere
dn2-3.jpg

You might have grown up but I'm still yo daddy :cool:

Damn you never beat horde on normal but jumped straight to hardcore? Savage! What level are you? We still need to do horde one of these days when I can get a enough buddies together. I'm not even gonna try public bullshit. Maybe we can do war machine or one of the newer maps.

Oh and this is Nowhere
dn2-3.jpg
Loooool.

I've beaten horde before in previous games but this was the first time for 4. I'm 348 I think. Somewhere from 345 - 350, hah. Yeees we do. It took me like 10 tries or so until I got everyone to stay in a lobby, hah.

Hmm. Don't remember that one. Looks like Gears 2? I didn't play GOW1 online so wouldn't know if it was in there.

Still have the game, like it a lot, looks stunning i just wish they came out with story/single player DLC like Raams Shadow for Gears 3.

Us single player Gears fans want some love too man, even though i know it has a huge online following but its kinda annoying.

Still have the game, like it a lot, looks stunning i just wish they came out with story/single player DLC like Raams Shadow for Gears 3.

Us single player Gears fans want some love too man, even though i know it has a huge online following but its kinda annoying.
They're still releasing a bunch of content. There's definitely still a chance we'll get some story DLC. I would love that, really. I think they've done that with the last two...Judgment & 3 so why not keep the trend going?

I'd like to see how JD and Del ended up leaving the COG and wound up meeting Kait clearing up the whole Settlement 2 thing, that would be appropriate for DLC since 5 and 6 are gonna deal with fighting the Swarm.

They're still releasing a bunch of content. There's definitely still a chance we'll get some story DLC. I would love that, really. I think they've done that with the last two...Judgment & 3 so why not keep the trend going?
I hope so because i want a reason to play it again.

I'd like to see how JD and Del ended up leaving the COG and wound up meeting Kait clearing up the whole Settlement 2 thing, that would be appropriate for DLC since 5 and 6 are gonna deal with fighting the Swarm.
<mma4>Great idea.

DUDE @dro714 OLD TOWN IS BACK!!!!!!

giphy.gif

& it looks like they re-named Nowhere to Diner & brought it back??

DUDE @dro714 OLD TOWN IS BACK!!!!!!

giphy.gif

& it looks like they re-named Nowhere to Diner & brought it back??
Siiiiick! Old Town was one of my fav maps from Gears 3. Diner looks a little like Nowhere but I dont think its the same. Looks like a fun map though. I just wish there was a way to find public games on specific maps instead of it being randomized.

Siiiiick! Old Town was one of my fav maps from Gears 3. Diner looks a little like Nowhere but I dont think its the same. Looks like a fun map though. I just wish there was a way to find public games on specific maps instead of it being randomized.
Yeah that would be a neat little feature... Kind of like how you can pick which divisions you want to fight in when searching for online matches in the EA UFCs :p

Old Town is soooo nice to have back... Possibly my all time favorite map. & the gnash improvement is pretty damn great. I didn't find it as bad as others but there were some pretty blatant issues with getting point blank kills. Now it feels all good.

Diner is ass.

Haven't played since Andromeda came out...finished it just in time for Hotel & The Slab though... :D

Guess i'm the only one on here who still plays? :p

I think that Dawn might be my favorite map of all time already. Shit is awesome. I bet it would be intense of Horde too, @dro714. Then they brought back Security which has always been meh to me... Security is awesome for Horde though.

Then some notty killz of course... :cool:

Ran outta ammo... :D

I've been watching a couple of Pro Circuit games this weekend. Paris 100k price money tourney. Goddamn, these kids can play. The movement and accuracy most of these dudes show is unreal.

I think that Dawn might be my favorite map of all time already. Shit is awesome. I bet it would be intense of Horde too, @dro714. Then they brought back Security which has always been meh to me... Security is awesome for Horde though.

Then some notty killz of course... :cool:

Ran outta ammo... :D

I still play like once a week, usually on the weekends. I'm always itchin to play but its hard getting 5 friends online at the same time for private. And public sucks even more now cuz there are less players. Are there still a lot of people playing versus?

Yea I never liked Security either. I think its one of the few maps I haven't beaten. Of all the maps they could have brought back, why did they choose that one?? :mad: Dawn looks like a sick map though. Can't wait to try it out. Just beat Slab last week. Shit was bonkers in the end. Still haven't played Hotel yet :( Oh and I wish they would come out with a DLC and bring back some of the Locust lol. I definitely prefer them over the robotic enemies.

Are there still a lot of people playing versus?
Yeah, for the most part. Very short wait times on most game modes not called Warzone..haha. I can only find matches for it in the day time.

Yea I never liked Security either. I think its one of the few maps I haven't beaten. Of all the maps they could have brought back, why did they choose that one?? :mad: Dawn looks like a sick map though. Can't wait to try it out. Just beat Slab last week. Shit was bonkers in the end. Still haven't played Hotel yet :( Oh and I wish they would come out with a DLC and bring back some of the Locust lol. I definitely prefer them over the robotic enemies.
I know right?? If you had to pick a GOW2 map why not River...?? Or even Jacinto again. I initially read it as Stasis & was excited but nope...lol. Security... Agreed on the locust. We need Berserkers! Pretty much any of it. & the feral horde just felt like a bunch of drones? I only did it when it first came out but still. Not as unique as I expected. Intense, but not super different.

I've been watching a couple of Pro Circuit games this weekend. Paris 100k price money tourney. Goddamn, these kids can play. The movement and accuracy most of these dudes show is unreal.
Gears pros are legit fucking nerds, lol.

When it comes to console nerds anyways... :p
Guys are stupid good.

I still play just on weekends due to work. Trying to diamond most playlist for the skins that are coming. Got mostly everything on Onyx during placements except for KotH and TDM even thou I won pretty much all the games and was top 2 if not MVP. Game just likes to fuck with me when it comes to ranking.

Back