Gears of War 4

Evidently the credits and XP are messed up.

Just did a core KOTH and only got about 430 XP when I had over 4,000 score.

Evidently the credits and XP are messed up.

Just did a core KOTH and only got about 430 XP when I had over 4,000 score.
Yeah...they said we'll get our shit but it's annoying & I don't want to take my chances. Was super pissed at first, lol.

Horde mode is a blast if you have a decent group of at least 4. We ran insane on Blood Drive with one engineer, two scouts, and a heavy and breezed through (one hiccup on a level 20 carrier). Good times. Sentries bless.

They should bring back Jacinto, Clocktower, and River, all 3 of those are really fun maps, they should also bring back some of the old horde monsters (just in swarm form though , like the berserker) and lastly they need to mix up horde, make it where every game of horde and every 10 waves aren't the exact same.

They should bring back Jacinto, Clocktower, and River, all 3 of those are really fun maps, they should also bring back some of the old horde monsters (just in swarm form though , like the berserker) and lastly they need to mix up horde, make it where every game of horde and every 10 waves aren't the exact same.

Pretty sure they brought back Clocktower.

Swarm needs more characters less fucking robots

Still playing every day. Got my friends from my gears 1-3 days back online also so long sessions pass like a breeze

Prestiged once I'm like lvl 20 rn
Mostly play dodgeball or tdm

This game will just drain me sometimes.

Playing KOTH and was up 93-38, one guy quits and we end up going down to 4 on 5 lose the round then get shut out when another guy leaves.

Like the new weekly bounty packs though.

Getting a bit lowballed with this update as one of the "new" maps is a night time version of one we already have..... Then the other "new" one is an old one, lol. War Machine is a badass map though & should be veeeery interesting with 5v5... Have yet to play.

Getting a bit lowballed with this update as one of the "new" maps is a night time version of one we already have..... Then the other "new" one is an old one, lol. War Machine is a badass map though & should be veeeery interesting with 5v5... Have yet to play.

War Machine works well so far. Really bright now but for some reason it pulls it off. Impact Dark is well impact just dark lmao. Don't see the need for it. Might be fun for horde. If you haven't played the developers playlist yet get ready its practically War Machine 24/7 and I ain't complaining.

Best thing out of this update is.........Overkill is gone from Blood Drive sad but I'm so happy! Running KoTH solo 99% of the time I always use to run into stacked teams that would triple up with that crap.

Locust are coming back so you might get your Raam.

War Machine works well so far. Really bright now but for some reason it pulls it off. Impact Dark is well impact just dark lmao. Don't see the need for it. Might be fun for horde. If you haven't played the developers playlist yet get ready its practically War Machine 24/7 and I ain't complaining.
I'll be hopping on soon but yeah...from what I read it seems like Impact Dark will just making sniping harder... If the Longshots are still there...?

Best thing out of this update is.........Overkill is gone from Blood Drive sad but I'm so happy! Running KoTH solo 99% of the time I always use to run into stacked teams that would triple up with that crap.
That's a great point. Overkill was noooo bueno on BD, haha.

Locust are coming back so you might get your Raam.
giphy.gif

I'll be hopping on soon but yeah...from what I read it seems like Impact Dark will just making sniping harder... If the Longshots are still there...?

Nope they replaced it with Boltok. Frags replaced Buzzkill and Dropshot replaced Torque. Not sure if it rotates between Drop and Torque haven't noticed since Longshot and Torque rotate between rounds in Blood Drive now.

Wonder what maps we'll get next... @dro714 , I finished Horde for the first time in this game for Feral Horde weekend. Was crazy :p
Got a clip during a zombie type moment :D

No he did not survive....

& just some other sweet ones:

THIS ONE THO :D

Another pretty top KOTH match... We were down one guy the first two rounds then down two in the last & still almost won...

Screenshot-Original.png

I died more in that one than the godmode one though. Probably around 15 at least. Still real good for being down teammates. Those points, haha.

Wonder what maps we'll get next... @dro714 , I finished Horde for the first time in this game for Feral Horde weekend. Was crazy :p
Got a clip during a zombie type moment :D

No he did not survive....

& just some other sweet ones:

THIS ONE THO :D

Another pretty top KOTH match... We were down one guy the first two rounds then down two in the last & still almost won...

Screenshot-Original.png

I died more in that one than the godmode one though. Probably around 15 at least. Still real good for being down teammates. Those points, haha.

Homeless Infant? Did you change your name? Lol why does it say Drake?

I'm glad you finally popped your horde cherry! Was it on normal? Good stuff with the vid clips. I cant believe they would release a night version of a map and call it new. Smh. I never liked War Machine much so I'm disappointed in this months map releases. If they wanted to redo old maps theres much better options out there. I personally wanna see Aftermath or Nowhere.

Back