Gears of War 4

That one match actually boosted my K/D by .2, haha.

(if i'm doing my math right)

That one match actually boosted my K/D by .2, haha.

(if i'm doing my math right)
What is it currently at?

Also I noticed you finally got Randa to do a Q&A. I cant imagine how nervous and excited you must be. Don't forget to ask her the pubic hair color question we talked about.

<{danawhoah}>
Shit just got real. We finna get some GOAT on GOAT action if @Neo Flesh sees this.
<20>

What is it currently at?

Also I noticed you finally got Randa to do a Q&A. I cant imagine how nervous and excited you must be. Don't forget to ask her the pubic hair color question we talked about.
<{anton}>

But yeah I was pretty jazzed when I got it set up & just talking to her & what not...always a treat... :oops::D

How is Gears 4 versus compared to 3?
Pretty similar. The only real big difference I notice/don't like is no bot filling. It's annoying as fuck sometimes starting without a full team. Even though 4v5 is actually very tolerable if not advantageous. But anything less than 4 vs 5 is just blah.

Pretty similar. The only real big difference I notice/don't like is no bot filling. It's annoying as fuck sometimes starting without a full team. Even though 4v5 is actually very tolerable if not advantageous. But anything less than 4 vs 5 is just blah.
That sucks. Wonder why they changed that? I heard they started penalizing players for quitting ranked matches now. You are banned from playing for a certain amount of time. I wish they did that for horde. Or at least bring back the matchmaking from Gears 2 so people can join mid game.

That sucks. Wonder why they changed that? I heard they started penalizing players for quitting ranked matches now. You are banned from playing for a certain amount of time. I wish they did that for horde. Or at least bring back the matchmaking from Gears 2 so people can join mid game.
Yeah, they're stepping it up with the penalizations. Hopefully it fixes things.

I also really miss the mortar, lol.
Oh yea I totally forgot about the mortar! Yea that shit was a lot of fun to use. Especially since you could actually end up killing yourself lol. How do you like the new maps? I'm happy they brought back Blood Drive. Probably the GOAT horde map. I'm not a huge fan of Cocktower but it's not bad. You think they're gonna bring back any other old maps? My guess is Jacinto.

Also, is there a reason why you are not editing your posts instead of making a new one to add one sentence? Do you need me to walk you through the process noob?

Oh yea I totally forgot about the mortar! Yea that shit was a lot of fun to use. Especially since you could actually end up killing yourself lol. How do you like the new maps? I'm happy they brought back Blood Drive. Probably the GOAT horde map. I'm not a huge fan of Cocktower but it's not bad. You think they're gonna bring back any other old maps? My guess is Jacinto.

Also, is there a reason why you are not editing your posts instead of making a new one to add one sentence? Do you need me to walk you through the process noob?
Haha, yeah. Bouncing it off the Trenches crane on accident right onto yourself? :D
I love 'em. Blood Drive is classic. Definitely the GOAT horde map for me. Only map i've beaten horde on since Gears 2! Clocktower is a fun one. Can generate some crazy moments. Didn't expect it to comeback but I don't mind it at all. Possibly...I forgot who said it on the last page but if they go with a pattern like we have so far then we for sure will. Jacinto coming back would be great. Along with Hotel & Old Town.

LOL. Just lazy, dickface :p

As for MP I'm loving clock tower over blood drive. I mainly play Koth solo or escalation when I have at least another with me. Can't see Blood drive working with escalation since Koth on it ends to fast but gotta try it first to tell. Overkill needs to be removed or not spawn every 5 seconds it's annoying. Comp tuning needs to be added to core. Shits dumb.

I love playing co-op versus, against the AI. It's fun on Insane.

Opened up the season pass airdrop.

Mostly just enforcer, dropshot, overkill and enforcer skins which are nice because i play Arms race a bit but I got an armored Anya and the helmetless male e day gear.

Opened up the season pass airdrop.

Mostly just enforcer, dropshot, overkill and enforcer skins which are nice because i play Arms race a bit but I got an armored Anya and the helmetless male e day gear.
But all the SCRAP! <cheer>

Mine started lagging hard at like 6... Will open the rest later.

Only Cog I used in Gears 2 and 3 he's my favorite character period. So happy he's back. Everyone else from this point on might as well be scrap for me lol.
Hah, I know that feel. I'm that way with Raam...once he's back all else don't matter :p

Hopefully same can be said about Barrick...my all time favorite COG.

Back