GDR was supposed to lose to Holly, and this is her punishment....

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She was to be a sacrificial lamb, then derailed the UFC plan to get Holly vs. Cyborg, which we will likely get early next year.

Sorry GDR.

The house always wins !!!!

Wrong. She doesn't want to fight Cyborg, and she would rather vacate the belt.

In this case, the simplest explanation is probably right.

She passed on a probably very substantial WMMA payday and a win over cyborg would make her a much bigger name. This is one of the worst cases of ducking in a long time.

I think GDR gives Cyborg a run for her money, makes this all the more annoying .

GDR IS AWESOME!!! THIS IS A TEST OF YOUR SHERDOG DAMAGE-CONTROL ALERT SYSTEM!!!

I'm sure the UFC would havepreferred to see Holly win, but you're wrong about what's going on here. She's being punished for ducking Cyborg.

I get her point tho. Let's pretend you have no knowledge of mma whatsoever and you met GDR at a bar.

''Yeah they wanted me to fight this girl who failed drugs tests on multiple occasions, I refused, I'm a woman I'm not going to fight some roided up mangirl''

Then she would show you this pic:
xcris-cyborg-TUE-624x351.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iHUvg-ztON.jpg

I would totally understand her point of view. That girl drowned herself with roids till the point she resembles a man. Besides the eye test she also failed real drugs tests.

Has nothing to do with punishment, She is refusing to face the #1 contender in her division..

GDR and Holly were proposed opponents for Cyborg but ended up fighting each other instead, so it's not as if there was a favored outcome for that fight. What wasn't anticipated was that the winner would go AWOL.

Has nothing to do with punishment, She is refusing to face the #1 contender in her division..
not only that, there's only 3 of them in the fucking division. She beat Holly and refused to fight the only other person. They had to bring Megan A over from invicta just to make another fight.
I think it would've been a good fight if GDR survived the first round.
In her defense, according to FW precedent she must've thought she had a year, and 3 fights out of division before they'd strip her.

Was disappointed that she would rather vacate the title instead of fight Cyborg. But I like the Borg - Anderson match-up better.

She was to be a sacrificial lamb, then derailed the UFC plan to get Holly vs. Cyborg, which we will likely get early next year.

Sorry GDR.

The house always wins !!!!
I can't tell if you're a retard or a troll. Well done.

Holly was suppose to beat GDR

Ronda was suppose to be Nunes

Ronda vs Holly II for the 145 belt

then Cyborg drops down from the rafters like Sting and everyone goes "Oh my God is Cyborg, oh my God, were out of time we will see you next week on Monday Nitro!" as they just circle each other and the WCW logo appears in the bottom of the corner before Ripley's Believe it or Not comes on next hosted by Dean Cain.

Back