GDR responding to criticism over getting stripped of the WFW title.

As a pro Ronda acolyte,I cant stand Cyborg and dont blame anyone for not bothering fighting her in lieu of better oppurtunities....but GDR dont have that excuse. I still dont like Cyborg,but GDR is the 145 lb champion and she wont defend it against basically the only other person in the division with no good reason? What a huge waste of everyone's time.

Ronda supposedly beat up two men simultaneously in a movie theater, could beat at least half of the male BWs, could beat Floyd, and could beat Cain. But she wouldn't fight Cyborg because "steroids."

I can't believe you brought up this excuse for Ronda again. I guess it will never end. Retards gonna retard.
i brought it up for the benefit for GDR. The "Cyborg is on steroids" excuse has been used before. I was just showing that other fighters like Ronda have used it. No need to throw a fit lmao

Yet conor still has the lw belt
To be perfectly Fair that's a completely different situation he's never come out and said I am not going to fight somebody. Not too mention he's too busy making the UFC big bucks.

I have no problem with fighters refusing to fight known steroid cheats. If only every fighter did this then the steroid problem would be a much smaller issue. I hate seeing cowards who use steroids take opportunities away from clean, hard working athletes
Cyborg last popped in 2011, and has been subject to USADA testing fir years. It's fear, not concern for the integrity of her fake weightclass.

And clean isn't how I'd describe GDR, after seeing those illegal shots after the bell.

To be perfectly Fair that's a completely different situation he's never come out and said I am not going to fight somebody. Not too mention he's too busy making the UFC big bucks.
Can't be accused of ducking contenders, if you throw up a smokescreen big enough to evade your own sport.

Where are the times where fighters said "bring it on" . Imagine Fedor saying "oh my, hes a cheater, no no fight him no" . I wish theyd cut her. I would kinda understand if there really was zero testing still today and cyborg would look like in her prime but even then... Guys in pride fought other guys who had 50lbs on them and like 10 inches ffs. Go away GDR.
stupid f..k.
Fedor did not wan't to fight Overeem for that shit, and he is right about that.
Fedor the real HW GOAT.
F..k steroïds

stupid f..k.
Fedor did not wan't to fight Overeem for that shit, and he is right about that.
Fedor the real HW GOAT.
F..k steroïds
go back to sleep dude, I have no idea what youre even saying. I was praising Fedor. Keep your thoughts to yourself, youll appear smarter if you keep quiet.

I can read, and you are blind.
Maybe you like manwoman's, i don't know.
Show me where she has repeatedly failed tests. Because that's what the guy said. If not, then I don't know why you quoted me.

I'm absolutely amazed by her comment to mmafighting

""I had absolutely no idea that I was being stripped of the belt. I found out through social media. Cyborg is going to fight Megan for the belt. Nobody ever told me anything about it."

Well that's an issue between her, her American based management and the UFC. Heaven knows what's been going on.

this is the shit show icing on the wmma shit show cake. We have "fighters" like magana, eye and bethe on the roster, pride style squash matches for cyborg, and a champion too scared to fight. Abolish this sabortion of fighting now!

go back to sleep dude, I have no idea what youre even saying. I was praising Fedor. Keep your thoughts to yourself, youll appear smarter if you keep quiet.

You said:

"Imagine Fedor saying "oh my, hes a cheater, no no fight him no"

In strikeforce they asked Fedor to fight steroid Overeem, he didn't Wanna fight him.

Everybody should do that, if a fighter is using steroids.

So GDR is right.

I'm trying to be reasonable but I just can't stand her and what the fuck is she even talking about?!

refusing to fight* doesn't show courage when you are a professional fighter.

*in a prize fight

You said:

"Imagine Fedor saying "oh my, hes a cheater, no no fight him no"

In strikeforce they asked Fedor to fight steroid Overeem, he didn't Wanna fight him.

Everybody should do that, if a fighter is using steroids.

So GDR is right.
Fedor demanded drug testing for both fighters and Overeem ducked the drug testing. Fedor didn't refuse to fight Overeem he just wanted drug testing. The UFC already has pretty extensive drug testing, way more than Strikeforce did.

Back