GDR responding to criticism over getting stripped of the WFW title.

I have no problem with fighters refusing to fight known steroid cheats. If only every fighter did this then the steroid problem would be a much smaller issue. I hate seeing cowards who use steroids take opportunities away from clean, hard working athletes

I get what you are saying, but the only issue is that she KNEW from the very begining that the UFC created that division for Cyborg. She knew she'd have to fight her eventually. Why even take the fight at 145 in the first place if you have no intention of fighting Cyborg?

I have no problem with fighters refusing to fight known steroid cheats. If only every fighter did this then the steroid problem would be a much smaller issue. I hate seeing cowards who use steroids take opportunities away from clean, hard working athletes
This.
Thank you

I get what you are saying, but the only issue is that she KNEW from the very begining that the UFC created that division for Cyborg. She knew she'd have to fight her eventually. Why even take the fight at 145 in the first place if you have no intention of fighting Cyborg?

She hoped that she would get to fight Holly over and over until one of them retired, then the other would retire to duck Cyborg.

i see that a lot of people are against her for ducking Cyborg. It is what it is though. Cyborg has been tested positive for steroids and other fighters like Ronda Rousey have also refused to fight Cyborg for that reason. The only difference is that Womens 145 has no one that GDR can fight. Its the worst situation for her, she really has no other option than to fight Cyborg.

Also, even if Cyborg wins the 145 title, then what? Who does she fight? Its an awful division that wasnt thought thoroughly enough. Honestly, the UFC wanted Holm to beat GDR so they could make a fight with Holm and Cyborg but GDR won and now the UFC has no idea what to do with the division.

Hope springs eternal.

I agree with you, to some extent, however, USADA did grant Cyborg TUE, so she is officially licensed to fight. Even though she is a past, repeat offender, she is curently eligible to fight. I can't condone GDR refusing to fight an eligible #1 contender. She has to accept USADA's decision.

Conor McGregor stripped of Featherweight title.
Bisping vs. GSP cancelled because of GSP's scheduling demands.
Germaine de Randamie stripped of Featherweight title.

Keep it up, UFC. You guys fuck a lot of things up but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I agree with you, to some extent, however, USADA did grant Cyborg TUE, so she is officially licensed to fight. Even though she is a past, repeat offender, she is curently eligible to fight. I can't condone GDR refusing to fight an eligible #1 contender. She has to accept USADA's decision.
Cyborg has only failed once. So she is not a "repeat offender".

Last edited:
I respect her decision, fuck Cyborg.

SK1hMif.png

Ironladymma As many of you guys will know, the UFC has stripped me from the belt.
For those of us who do not know what that means; The UFC has unpacked my title because I refuse to fight against their number one challenger. (I have my reasons for that)
It's great to hear this news from the media and I'm sorry that it's running, but it's what it's!

Well, I hear you thinking again 'She's scared! What a bad champion! A shame for the sport! She did not deserve to be a champion! " Etc .. etc .. I've seen it all over.
But apart from what everyone thinks / finds, I'm walking my own path. And there you can agree or not.

That I'm stripped does not mean I'm stopping.
This only means that I have more reasons to knock (literally sometimes ) for which I stand and what I want.

The UFC is not long for me !! It's easy to stand with the crowd. It takes Courage to stand alone "Die with memories not dreams!" #nevergiveup #fighter #netherlands #holland #utrecht #ufcfighter #ufc #fitdutchies #tattooedgirl #ironlady #germainederandamie #teamgermaine #alwayssmile #nobodytakesawaymysmile #strengthandhonor #pride #respect #reebok

If there are people she doesn't want to fight in the division, ok, fine.

But then why fight in the division at all? Shouldn't she be in another promotion or return to muay thai?

i see that a lot of people are against her for ducking Cyborg. It is what it is though. Cyborg has been tested positive for steroids and other fighters like Ronda Rousey have also refused to fight Cyborg for that reason. The only difference is that Womens 145 has no one that GDR can fight. Its the worst situation for her, she really has no other option than to fight Cyborg.

Also, even if Cyborg wins the 145 title, then what? Who does she fight? Its an awful division that wasnt thought thoroughly enough. Honestly, the UFC wanted Holm to beat GDR so they could make a fight with Holm and Cyborg but GDR won and now the UFC has no idea what to do with the division.
Ronda supposedly beat up two men simultaneously in a movie theater, could beat at least half of the male BWs, could beat Floyd, and could beat Cain. But she wouldn't fight Cyborg because "steroids."

I can't believe you brought up this excuse for Ronda again. I guess it will never end. Retards gonna retard.

this shit would piss me off if it was real fighting instead of WMMA

Typical for Dutch athletes. They are among the dirtiest in the world.
Gets the title via illegal blows. Refuses to fight the number 1 contender.
So what does she stand for?
Cheating and ducking like all Dutch athletes.
It's not like they are German's.
Mousasi fought at 3 weight classes.
A MW like Manhoef fought 265 Hunt.
Struve fought almost everybody in the HW division.
And i can go on and on.

Where are the times where fighters said "bring it on" . Imagine Fedor saying "oh my, hes a cheater, no no fight him no" . I wish theyd cut her. I would kinda understand if there really was zero testing still today and cyborg would look like in her prime but even then... Guys in pride fought other guys who had 50lbs on them and like 10 inches ffs. Go away GDR.

Back