GDR responding to criticism over getting stripped of the WFW title.

Typical for American fighters laying and praying with your dick against your opponents butt. That is also a stupid generalisation. You probably think Bas Rutten is American too and you are a true Native American forgetting that all white Americans came from Europe. Hell you might even have Dutch blood in you.
And if we didn't sell New York to the Brits you would be speaking Dutch.
I love the USA but the majority is as dumb as fuck.

I dont know what all that means.. bottom line, she should never have taken the 145 title fight, was meant for Cyborg and she knew it. And hid from, left the UFC in the dark that she never meant to defend it vs. Cyborg. Should have stayed at 135 but wanted some quick money, she knew her reputation would be shot after she went into hiding and refused to defend her "title".

Might be premature in the ufc' part. Cyborg will likely spend the rest of her life in prison for assaulting HerMajesty.

As someone else already said, (and yes, I understand that Conor brings MILLIONS to the UFC) why hasn't Conor been stripped? And while we're at it, MM?

Typical for Dutch athletes. They are among the dirtiest in the world.
Gets the title via illegal blows. Refuses to fight the number 1 contender.
So what does she stand for?
Cheating and ducking like all Dutch athletes.
Reported your dumbass

If I was dana I wouldnt let this woman anywhere a 135 title fight if here intentions are to go back down. She knew if she won the title cyborg would be waiting so why take the fight with holm.

Her accountis private, can someone please copy/paste the text in her message so I can use google translate on it.

Fuck she going on about...

nothing to get emotional over. she won the title. won't defend it. got stripped.

yeah - we all know that Cyborg used steroids. she is not the only one. the USADA system is far from perfect but it aligns with the system used in other sports. logically that leaves two options. 1. fighters can refuse to fight people previously caught using PEDs. that turns PED use into a semi-career long penalty. 2. PED cheats serve their USADA sentence and return to the sport. full stop.

I have my reasons!
Yes you have, saving yourself from an assbeating that will make Igor vs Enson Inoue look like a jolly episode of Teletubbies.

Reported your dumbass

Typical Dutch poster. Slightly rustled has to report.

ormtc2.jpg

Literally the worst UFC champion ever

the only person she beat from that weight class doesn't even belong there and she only won by cheap shots between rounds and even then the decision was iffy.

She does not want to fight a man I support her fuck Cyborg and his immortals

I respect her stand.

But, what I do not accept is. She obviously did not make her desire to return to 135 immediately after the fight. AND her flat out refusal to fight Cyborg KNOWN publically before the Holly fight. Something tells me she wouldn't have been fighting.

That's just crap. But, this division was a bad idea from the jump.

Fuck everybody invloved. You're all assholes.

I don't understand this woman and I liked her at first

First it was I have to fullfil my obligations as a police officer so I can't figure and defend my title.

Then it was I'm trying to get pregnant so I have to take some time off and talk to my doctor.

And finally it was she's a cheater and I don't fight cheaters.

Now it's I'm standing up for I believe in.

No one believes you. You just think you have no chance against Cyborg.

I bet if it was Bethe they were offering as an opponent she'd be all over it talking about send me the papers.

Typical for Dutch athletes. They are among the dirtiest in the world.
Gets the title via illegal blows. Refuses to fight the number 1 contender.
So what does she stand for?
Cheating and ducking like all Dutch athletes.
Why do you hate us so much?
There are many dirty cheating athletes from all over the world.
Bit strange to single us out.

And she still has as many title defenses as Conor.

Back