GDR responding to criticism over getting stripped of the WFW title.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
SK1hMif.png

Ironladymma As many of you guys will know, the UFC has stripped me from the belt.
For those of us who do not know what that means; The UFC has unpacked my title because I refuse to fight against their number one challenger. (I have my reasons for that)
It's great to hear this news from the media and I'm sorry that it's running, but it's what it's!

Well, I hear you thinking again 'She's scared! What a bad champion! A shame for the sport! She did not deserve to be a champion! " Etc .. etc .. I've seen it all over.
But apart from what everyone thinks / finds, I'm walking my own path. And there you can agree or not.

That I'm stripped does not mean I'm stopping.
This only means that I have more reasons to knock (literally sometimes ) for which I stand and what I want.

The UFC is not long for me !! It's easy to stand with the crowd. It takes Courage to stand alone "Die with memories not dreams!" #nevergiveup #fighter #netherlands #holland #utrecht #ufcfighter #ufc #fitdutchies #tattooedgirl #ironlady #germainederandamie #teamgermaine #alwayssmile #nobodytakesawaymysmile #strengthandhonor #pride #respect #reebok

Meh. She won a fake belt in a fake weight class using classless and illegal tactics and ducked the only person the weight class was created for. Someone get my violin from the car...

I literally have no idea what shes saying here. You aren't going to convince anyone to feel sorry for you.

You fought dirty, arguably shouldn't have won the belt in the first place, literally avoided everyone for months on end after the fact, then readily said you didn't want to fight the #1 contender and were ready to go back to your old division.

Why shouldn't we call you a terrible champion?

this business of fighters finding out stuff like this from the press rather than from the ufc is fucking disgusting, regardless what you think of germaine. sorta like finding out your wife wants a divorce by finding her getting railed in your bedroom

"I'm walking my own path".....The path GDR is on, is one of fear and shame.

got-shame.gif

cersei-walk-of-shame.gif

I wouldn't want to wake up next to her in the morning.

Typical for Dutch athletes. They are among the dirtiest in the world.
Gets the title via illegal blows. Refuses to fight the number 1 contender.
So what does she stand for?
Cheating and ducking like all Dutch athletes.

She is so courageous "standing alone" and refusing to fight the challenger for "reasons". #BraveLady

Fancy talk for "I'm ducking Cyborg and there's nothing anyone can do about it."

She openly bragged about KOing a man who outweighed her by 20kg, but she won't fight Cyborg.

Shameful.

I have no problem with fighters refusing to fight known steroid cheats. If only every fighter did this then the steroid problem would be a much smaller issue. I hate seeing cowards who use steroids take opportunities away from clean, hard working athletes

Back