GDR reacts from being stripped of the Women's Featherweight title, says she's going back to 135.

Stipe, DC, Tyron, MM all have better MMA credentials than Connie but none wear their sunglasses indoors...so their twitter followers could care less.

But to get more specific.

Men's FW is a joke. MM won't defend unless it's against lesser comp.

Men's FW is paper because Conor is over there.
Men's LW is a joke because Conor won't defend.

Men's WW is paper because GSP is over there.

Men's MW is a joke because Bisping won't defend.

Men's LHW is paper because Jon Jones is over there.

Men's HW is fine.

Got anything else fella?
No matter how bad at mma. You remember saying that? Which ones are bad at mma??

"UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport.”

This is laughable considering whats been going on in several divisions lately.
This. UFC and integrity are two things that should never go into the same sentence.

No matter how bad at mma. You remember saying that? Which ones are bad at mma??

Bisping, Connie, DC, Woodley all are holding borrowed belts.

I give DC props because he's actually gunning for the Jon's fight where everyone else is trying to just hang on to their belts for as long as humanly possible.

Bisping, Connie, DC, Woodley all are holding borrowed belts.

I give DC props because he's actually gunning for the Jon's fight where everyone else is trying to just hang on to their belts for as long as humanly possible.
which ones are bad at mma?

which ones are bad at mma?

the one's hanging onto their belts for as long as humanly possible.

you know you are bad when you start cherry picking or dodging fights.

giphy.gif

connie has been masterful as he has yet to put up ANY RISK in any of his fights. He offers no rematches when he wins and gets rematches when he loses.

the one's hanging onto their belts for as long as humanly possible.

you know you are bad when you start cherry picking or dodging fights.

connie has been masterful as he has yet to put up ANY RISK in any of his fights. He offers no rematches when he wins and gets rematches when he loses.

talk about a horrendous use of the boom gif. lol.

talk about a horrendous use of the boom gif. lol.

Im sorry if you want to champion a "sport" where the champs worth is measured with twitter followers and not title defenses.

Just not for me.

Im sorry if you want to champion a "sport" where the champs worth is measured with twitter followers and not title defenses.

Just not for me.

why yes i do think mma is a great sport.

champs worth to who?

why yes i do think mma is a great sport.

champs worth to who?

Worth to the UFC so they coddled and protected so they can be used as marketing tools to sell low brow idiots on stupid circus shows like the one you are about to pay for.

MMA is a great sport. The UFC is a pile of shit not worth the paper used to wipe my ass.

Once Connie retires and then the ufc puts an end to this selective champ title defense bullshit. We might get back on track to something worth paying for.

LMFAO she's running like a chicken back down to 135 just like Holly Holm did when they were faced with fighting the WMMA GOAT Cyborg. Just shows how great of a fighter Cyborg is when opponents flee the division and move down to a division they know they'll never have to fight Cyborg.
This OG knows exactly what he's talking about. <seedat>

Worth to the UFC so they coddled and protected so they can be used as marketing tools to sell low brow idiots on stupid circus shows like the one you are about to pay for.

MMA is a great sport. The UFC is a pile of shit not worth the paper used to wipe my ass.

Once Connie retires and then the ufc puts an end to this selective champ title defense bullshit. We might get back on track to something worth paying for.

conor only gets easy fights. lol.

and they gave him easy fights just so he could pursue another easy fight against mayweather.

i'll keep watching all the great matchups and title fights.

Aw wow does anyone really care?

I'm MORE than happy to just pretend Holly and GDR fought and just move along, it was never their division anyway

I'm ok with all of this

conor only gets easy fights. lol.

and they gave him easy fights just so he could pursue another easy fight against mayweather.

i'll keep watching all the great matchups and title fights.

Yeah? Which one? Which one is great?

The only one coming up that's decent is DC manning up and re matching Jones allowing Jon to reclaim his belt.

"UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport.”

This is laughable considering whats been going on in several divisions lately.

They are a joke of an organization

GDR blatantly ducked her saying she wouldn't fight Cyborg several times over the last 2 months

Why do they always act so "shocked" and surprised lol
Everybody should refuse to fight Justino. She's been dirty her entire career.

Yeah? Which one? Which one is great?

The only one coming up that's decent is DC manning up and re matching Jones allowing Jon to reclaim his belt.

plenty of good fights on both 213 and 214.

This isn't enough. Cut her

I'm inclined to agree. She should be cut. You can make the argument that she was gifted the belt by giving Holly those cheap shots in their last fight. Now that she is a champion, she makes a mockery of herself and the UFC by refusing to fight Cyborg out of fear.

Remember, this has nothing to do with Cyborg cheating. That's another lie she is spreading. When she was asked about fighting Cyborg in her UFC 208 post-fight interview with Joe Rogan, she almost grew feathers and quacked into the mic.

Back