GDR had the belt for 128 days - stripped - Conor won first belt 555+ days ago - NEVER @#@# DEFENDED

Siver showed nothing in that fight, and looked like he wanted to crawl in a hole and die afterwards. C'mon Drunken, take your countrymen's licks like a man.
View attachment 240855

I am proud of Sivers performance but he isn't my countryman. He was 38, way out of prime and gave Conor a legit fight. Had he been able to secure those take downs, he won. I think he did great. Better than Aldo

Interim belts aren't real

They're as legit as pots of gold at the end of rainbows
No belt is real. They are promotional tools used by a promoter to get marks to buy stuff. If they is no official international independent rankings then its just make believe and promotional tools.

I am proud of Sivers performance but he isn't my countryman. He was 38, way out of prime and gave Conor a legit fight. Had he been able to secure those take downs, he won. I think he did great. Better than Aldo
Fuck off , aldo only lasted 13 seconds don't be a dick . And siver won 0 seconds and was a puching bag and looked like shit the whole fight , sorry but it's true .

There was nothing serious about your post. Your trolling is obvious and unoriginal. You need a new gig

Just because you are unable to articulate a response to my facts doesn't mean I am trolling. It means either you are or you simply don't know what you are talking about. Ouch. Maybe both.

Fuck off , aldo only lasted 13 seconds don't be a dick . And siver won 0 seconds and was a puching bag and looked like shit the whole fight , sorry but it's true .

Facts are facts. Siver won round 1 and Conor wanted nothing to do with the ground.

I just remember Siver trying to mount his offense in the first round and just getting brutally outclassed. That wasn't a legit fight at all that fight made Conor a superstar in Boston. I felt sorry for Siver after that fight. You're American, Drunken? Why do you like Siver ...? If you're American I'm never wasting my time with you again.

AND STILL HAS A BELT!!!!!!!

STILL

STILL

But GDR has it for 128 days and no that's too long to not defend ...

<LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5>
Came to post this.

but the problem I have with this is that they make claims like:
"UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport.”
now, don't get me wrong, I applaud them doing it to GDR.
But they need to stop being such hypocrites!!!
Either this rule applies to all, or they shouldn't make such statements.

First of all retard, there is no downside. If he loses he wins a huge pay day.

Second he is cowardly not defending because he is scared he loses and hurts his brand. Period.

Third, he was given a free title shot against the weakest lw ever and has ducked the ufc and title defenses since.

He is a coward. He is ducking real fights, should be stripped and a * by his name.
it really boggles my mind when shertards call champion fighters cowards. have you no shame sir?

I just remember Siver trying to mount his offense in the first round and just getting brutally outclassed. That wasn't a legit fight at all that fight made Conor a superstar in Boston. I felt sorry for Siver after that fight. You're American, Drunken? Why do you like Siver ...? If you're American I'm never wasting my time with you again.

Who are you? lol. Goodbye. Lmfao at how angry you wwe fans get at facts, lmfao

Who cares what you think , no matter how you slice it he defended and beat aldo
WTF? Conor has never defended a belt in his entire combat history.

No matter how your slice it he never defended his belt and still hasn't.

Yeah because Conor is on to bigger and better things you fuckin "simple jack" stuntman.

Facts are facts. Siver won round 1 and Conor wanted nothing to do with the ground.
Sorry but he did not win rd 1 . Have you even watched that fight ? What did siver do to win rd 1 . Justify that statment with how you think he won that rd ? Because he didnt and got the shit kicked out of him . Dont make shit up k

calling a fighter a coward is a fact? what are you?

I am not a pro fighter nor was I gifted a title shot unearned. He was. He refuses any fights with risk. He refuses to defend, ever. He is now completely ducking the ufc for a freakshow fight, lmfao. Definition of coward

Um yes he did , he unifed aldos belt with his and also defended his belt which he won from chad . Same as if aldo won he would have defended and unified

Sorry but he did not win rd 1 . Have you even watched that fight ? What did siver do to win rd 1 . Justify that statment with how you think he won that rd ? Because he didnt and got the shit kicked out of him . Dont make shit up k

Funny how you made it about Siver rather than Conor Mcducker who should be stripped. Clearly you have faith in the nuts you love to suck on when you have to completely change the topic, lmfao. And Siver won round one and Conor was scared of the ground and it showed.

Back