GBB gloves? Grant Brothers Boxing... (Otis and Howard)

deh707

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Last edited:
Lots of people in Montreal got them but I am afraid to pull the trigger lol

They look like Title Classic gloves imo.

They should be good because I don't think the Grant Bros will put their name behind a crappy product.

By them and let me know lol

Lots of people in Montreal got them but I am afraid to pull the trigger lol

They look like Title Classic gloves imo.

They should be good because I don't think the Grant Bros will put their name behind a crappy product.

By them and let me know lol
Do the people in Montreal approve of the glove?

Never saw any reviews on them. There is a guy who goes into gyms and take vids and pictures and you see people wearing them. The lace up ones looks a bit better imo.
C'est très intéressant.

I ordered a pair. That sas-tec stuff is pretty cool... we'll see if it's just a gimmick.

I don't know why I did that. I think it was because of the mention of Montreal. Haha.

Gloves should arrive tomorrow. I'm hoping @deh707 gets them before I do so he can tell us whether they're worth trying. If not, I might just return them.

I don't know why I did that. I think it was because of the mention of Montreal. Haha.

Gloves should arrive tomorrow. I'm hoping @deh707 gets them before I do so he can tell us whether they're worth trying. If not, I might just return them.

Looks like mine arrive tomorrow as well. What color did you go with? I went with synthetic leather purple 16oz. Don't have any purple gloves lol.

Their store website lists their purple gloves as "Womens".

GBB told me that there is no difference besides color for the sparring gloves.

But there is a smaller design for their women's bag gloves (velcro, not on amazon).

Looks like mine arrive tomorrow as well. What color did you go with? I went with synthetic leather purple 16oz. Don't have any purple gloves lol.

But there is a smaller design for their women's bag gloves (velcro, not on amazon).
I went with blue leather.

That's weird. They told me they spray perfume on the purple ones before shipping them out.

Jk. Not funny. Sorry.

Also, we literally got hit with a tornado yesterday. Cray cray.

Any update on the GBB gloves ?

Any update on the GBB gloves ?

I went a few rounds with them on the bag.

First off, I really like the fit. One of the more comfortable fitting gloves I've tried.

The inner lining is a bit rough. I much prefer the silky style of liner.

The outer padding seems pretty dense, with the middle and inner layers being medium-soft firmness.

Shock absorption is probably about a 7/10, similar to Everlast Powerlocks.

We will see how they hold up over time.

I went a few rounds with them on the bag.

First off, I really like the fit. One of the more comfortable fitting gloves I've tried.

The inner lining is a bit rough. I much prefer the silky style of liner.

The outer padding seems pretty dense, with the middle and inner layers being medium-soft firmness.

Shock absorption is probably about a 7/10, similar to Everlast Powerlocks.

We will see how they hold up over time.

Cool. And they are the lace up sparring gloves ?

How is the finger pocket lenght ?

Well this is my first post on these forums. Anyhow I ordered a pair of the 16oz laceup leather sparring gloves from GB. Should be arriving this Friday. I will try to post a full detailed review here after a few days of use.

their logo looks even worse than the regular "Grant" logo

puts me off them as everyone knows that aesthetic appeal is the only real reason to get any piece of gear

So I got the Grant Boxing aka Canadian Grant 16oz leather laceups..And...I sent them back....The quality just wasn't what they listed it to be.

Back