*Gastulum is gonna smash Bisping's cracked skull*

Bisping has never had any problem with Cung Le sized fighters with average jabbing and average wrestling.

Whitaker apparently is the only fighter that realizes you don't stand in the pocket with a bunch of club uppercutters.

GSP may as well be 6 foot 4.
Right, fuck off now, just fucking go, you never make any sense, everything you say is just fucking odd.
Cung Le sized fighters...club uppercutters...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU POPPING ON ABOUT??!
You've lost your prescription haven't you, ran out of pills and now your mind is floating through a technicolor vortex.

Worst MW champion ever,hope Gastelum Knock him out cold. He accepted this fight to have an excuse to duck Yoel.
Yea cause Gastelum is an easy fight on a turnover that quick come on man

Honestly, Bisping should wait for the drug test results from his last fight before making his next move.

Serious question here. Bisping had to have a medical suspension from the GSP fight right? How is this fight even happening?

This isn't even confirmed yet but...

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...in-gastelum-shanghai-mma-news-fight-night-122
The New York State Athletic Commission medically suspended Bisping 30 days after UFC 217. UFC Fight Night 122 takes place 21 days after the blockbuster pay-per-view. China, though, isn’t regulated by the Association of Boxing Commissions and Combative Sports.

He couldn't knock out Weidman on 0-3. He's going to knock out Bisping.

Bisping's a step up for Gastelum, and will test him. Personally, I think Bisping wins, but that's just me.

Bisping is an absolute badass for taking this fight and that is all that matters to me now.
What's badass about it? He just sat out for over a year, hasn't fought a top 5 MW since winning the belt, waited for a retired WW fight. If he was a badass he'd fight a top MW. Looks to me like by taking this fight he's got a way out of fighting Romero or Rockhold.

Nothing warrior or badass about him for this.

It's fucking stupid

Or careless if you want to be exact.

Prostituting his brain for money
stop being a pisser & moaner. How many top fighters willing to step up against Kelvin, especially after a loss & big payday vs gsp? Someone needs to save the card & bisping stepped up.

fight wont happen
but would be cool to see 2 welterweights waste bisping one after another

so gastellum ducked PMP and now is picking easy competition?

He couldn't knock out Weidman on 0-3. He's going to knock out Bisping.
What. The fuck. Do you mean by 0-3?
Why does his inability to knock out one fighter prove his ability to knock out another fighter?
You've got an oil leak.

Back