*Gastulum is gonna smash Bisping's cracked skull*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I believe it's too soon for Bisping, GSP punches are still on his brain. And i also believe Gastelum is too good and young for today's Bisping.

Gastelum by TKO/KO.

I believe Bisping is gonna have to wait for another opponent if he wants to retire with a win.

Bisping is an absolute badass for taking this fight and that is all that matters to me now.

I believe it's too soon for Bisping, GSP punches are still on his brain. And i also believe Gastelum is too good and young for today's Bisping.

Gastelum by TKO/KO.

I believe Bisping is gonna have to wait for another opponent if he wants to retire with a win.

Agreed Bisping FTW

WAR Bisping

Hmm. Bisping looked really slow against George. His time may be up.

But props to him for taking it. This fight will tell alot

Bisping might be more of a challenge for him than you think.

WAR Bisping.

Serious question here. Bisping had to have a medical suspension from the GSP fight right? How is this fight even happening?

What? Thats nuts.

Gotta root for Bisping now.

Watch him get the belt again after GSP vacates lol

Nothing warrior or badass about him for this.

It's fucking stupid

Or careless if you want to be exact.

Prostituting his brain for money

Well he beat the snot outta Cung Le over seas, maybe hes feeling lucky

Gastelum beats bisping anytime. he beats most of the MW and can beat any WW

Bisping has never had any problem with Cung Le sized fighters with average jabbing and average wrestling.

Whitaker apparently is the only fighter that realizes you don't stand in the pocket with a bunch of club uppercutters.

GSP may as well be 6 foot 4.

Michael Bisping is one crazy motherfucka win or lose I hope this is his last fight. You don't need it anymore Mike you can dedicate all your time to being a grade A wanker and winding Yanks up on twitter and stuff. You were born to do that shit too.

Worst MW champion ever,hope Gastelum Knock him out cold. He accepted this fight to have an excuse to duck Yoel.

Bisping is an absolute badass for taking this fight and that is all that matters to me now.
I was like, jesus christ, people are already praising bisping? he was the worst champion of all time and he's pretty subpar all things considered. now I realize that he's filling for anderson and I have to like your post in return

Gastelum by TKO/KO.

Bisping only fights guys over 40 or from weight divisions below him.

Back