News Gastelum vs Whittaker Officially Announced for UFC 234

Whittaker gonna look like a bully beating up the fat kid.

All I know is that Gastelum is virtually impossible to KO because of his fat burrito-fuelled chin

Curious to see how Whittaker looks after two brutal fights against Romero.

Hard one to pick. Stylistically gonna be a war though, can't wait. This will be a high level, violent, clash.

Feels like ages away.

Go knuckles. Does it in 3.

He is 27 years old - he surely recovered well. In his mid thirties he might gonna feel his brawls, but his skillset is such fantastic, I don't think we should make concerns about his next performances.

I watched both yesterday and neither is as bad as people make them out to be.

Only time he really got fucked up badly was R5 of the rematch. He got hurt in R3 as well but was aware and fighting back the entire time. I do think the second fight should have been a draw with Rob winning 1, 2, and 4 and Yoel winning 3 and a 10-8 in the 5th.

I dont think it'll be an issue long term, and he was actively injured throughout both fights. He pieces up Kelvin easily imo.

A look at some of Gastelums handy work

uCBw9Tc.gif

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

tr1LQsq.gif

BaggySilverBlueandgoldmackaw-max-14mb.gif

Yoel beat Whittaker in that 2nd fight and I will never live that down

I love my Aussy neighbors but i'm siding with Fatstelum purely because he's mexican. Eitherway it's gunna be a good boxing match, does Gastelum even throw headkicks?

Omgg I love this matchup so much.

Young Alphas....game recognize game.

Have a theory that Whittaker fucks up everybody but Yoel.

I agree, those fights look like they'd take years off your life.

Anyway I'm excited, I'll get to see Rob headline a card in my hometown again, last one was a great event and this one is for the strap!

Back