Gastelum vs Jacare: The best fight at UFC 224

Well he can continue getting tooled by top 10 mws not named bisping since he doesn't want to take nutrition seriously.
He beats most middleweights honestly except romero and weidman. whittaker is 50 50. he can ko rockhold and we are going to find out how he would do against jacare.
He would destroy the likes of branch, santos, brunson, tavares, giles etc.

Hopefully Kelvin's "Legend's Ass Whooping Tour" continues. First Belfort, then Bisping, now Jacare!

Get 'em, KG!

Weird fight. I got Jacare taking it tho.

The true main event.
I also want Jacare to get the win.
The Whittaker fight made me depressed for a while.

Post USADA Jacare's takedowns aren't what they used to be.

I doubt current Jacare's wrestling is on Weidman's level, and he isn't touching Kelvin on the feet.

Kelvin by beatdown.

I think the cards good actually. Who doesnt want to see machida vs belfort? I mean they are busted but whatever. Yeah kelvin vs jacare is the best fight but kelvin finishes him in 1 anyway

If that's the "good fight", 224 is whack

Edit ; It's not a good fight. Jacare all day.

Post USADA Jacare's takedowns aren't what they used to be.

I doubt current Jacare's wrestling is on Weidman's level, and he isn't touching Kelvin on the feet.

Kelvin by beatdown.

Jacare has a good kicking game, Something I havent seen from kelvin. I agree that his ground game is not on weidmans level - its above that.

It's the only elite level mma fight but Kelleher/Lineker is going to be a ton of fun. Without those 2 fights its not even worth streaming

did kelvin fight weidman more than once? in the fight i watched, there was no weidman toying with kelvin. weidman almost got knocked out and had to win the fight on the ground.
Kelvin landed a good punch but failed to try to win the fight in any other way except boxing. Weidman kicked more, and took him down easily and mauled Kelvin.

It's the only elite level mma fight but Kelleher/Lineker is going to be a ton of fun. Without those 2 fights its not even worth streaming

I dont think kelleher is live. Linekers combinations are going to cause problems. The way lineker is wide with his punches and throws 4-5+ at a time is problematic for kelleher. Lineker wants action and I dont think kelleher can match him in exchanges or for general strength. Kelleher is going to try use his speed and he is faster on his feet but Lineker gave dodson problems and won that fight (I had dodson winning by a round but close fight indeed) and kelleher is going to be a poor mans dodson in there.

Stacked my arse - this is the only fight on the main card I give a fuck about. Lineker vs Kelleher has 'fun UFN card fight' material, I guess. The rest is shocking.

This fight though, is awesome. And I'm struggling to call it. If Jacare can get him down, he submits him. If he can't Gastelum KO's him.

Really good fight with high potential for an awesome finish.

so tough to call. i wouldn't bet on this fight.

Gastelum is very light on his feet and may prove difficult to get to the mat. and if he throws combo's (which he didn't against Weidman) he could walk away with it.

then again, he could get popped, clinched, taken down and subbed in under a minute.

i look forward to this fight.

Another MW opponent over 10 years older than Kelvin.

Gastelum starches Jacare, and I like Jacare more. UFC is trying to make Fatselum a MW contender by beating on all these 40 year old dudes.

Another MW opponent over 10 years older than Kelvin.

Gastelum starches Jacare, and I like Jacare more. UFC is trying to make Fatselum a MW contender by beating on all these 40 year old dudes.

Not his fault MW is filled with a bunch of old guys. Besides Whittaker, the rest of the top 10 is 33+.

Not his fault MW is filled with a bunch of old guys. Besides Whittaker, the rest of the top 10 is 33+.

Weidman is closest in age and he lost.

He should have been fighting guys like Tavares, Jotko, Santos, or Theodorou. He basically got to walk into the top 10 by fighting a semi retired Tim Kennedy.

Back