Gastelum vs Brunson

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They should make this fight. Those fighters are really getting all the old ones, what they did to deserve that?

Brunson gets Anderson, Machida, Jacare and now Bisping
Gastelum gets Belfort, Bisping

Why dont they fight each other?

I agree they should fight but they actually probably prefer to fight the older guys. They get to add legends to their resumes and those guys are generally less dangerous even though Brunson lost to Anderson and jacare, and Belfort tagged gastelum a few times but they are still less threatening at this point than each other

Despite some nice KOs Brunson punches like a total amateur. Kelvin will fucking wreck him.

As long as they make the OBVIOUS fight in Weidman vs Jacare I don't care. I have about zero fucking faith they will though

They should make this fight. Those fighters are really getting all the old ones, what they did to deserve that?

Totally agree.Great fight to make. Unfortunately, it just makes too much sense so we'll probably never see it. Same with Weidman vs. Jacare.

Fan of both fighters, but yeah KG would outclass him and get the KO.

His slips and speed is incredible and Brunson doesn't have a great chin. Kelvin would slip past that overhand left and it's lights out.

giphy.gif

fmn8l1g1ribz.gif

As long as they make the OBVIOUS fight in Weidman vs Jacare I don't care. I have about zero fucking faith they will though

Right now Shelby and crew seem to be obsessed with trying to build and create young up and coming stars that just don't have it. At least not yet. So they seem to say F the die hards and not make the matches that are logical.

The ‘old ones’ are gifts. Big names who are shells of their primes. Low risk high reward. Gastelum vs Brunson is a good fight though

Here's my thoughts on ALL fights for Kelvin at 185

Stop fucking around you fat mess
Put the burritos down and go claim that WW belt
Because it's an absolute shit show and you would fucking maul Usman and Colby in the same night

Get it together Kelvin because I'm genuinely a big fan

Who else would kelvin fight. The most logical fights to make at the top of the division are Whittaker x Romero rematch and in my opinion Jacare x Weidman. That leaves very little else for kelvin with Branch x Santos & Hall x Costa in atlantic city.

Sure, you could do kelvin and jacare but I would rather that fight go to weidman given his W over kelvin. Kelvin should fight brunson unless rock hold returns anytime soon which I don't think is happening. some bad blood between kelvin and rockhold would make for a intriguing fight.

Get it together Kelvin because I'm genuinely a big fan
I feel you. Gastelum should move back to WW he'd be champ there.

as far as this fight goes at MW, I personally believe gastelum deserves a better opponent. I think that they should book gastelum vs jacare as soon as possible. I know weidman is on the docket, but he's not healthy so let's not wait for him. he can fight the loser then one more for the next title shot.

Last edited:
Back