Gastelum is going to retire Bisping

Can't be worse than taking a headkick from TRT Vitor <45>

041890610b5d5004cb139bf8dc7d8181--ufc-knockouts-ufc-boxing.jpg
TRT (and likely a little extra) Vitor was a fucking beast.

I'd say if Bisping can nail his stick and move game, use his jab and kicks, he might be able to survive a UD on reach advantage and movement alone. The chances of that are slim, however. Gastelum will come out guns blazing after his last loss, and Ping's head doesn't move a terrible lot. It's hard to see how Bisping can survive five rounds without getting his bell rung hard enough to get put away.

Bisping is going to regret taking this fight. Going from the champ, to getting two one sided beatdown stoppages in 6 weeks.

I want to see Bisping win because that will make GSP's dominance that much more pronounced.

Absolutely not. Bisping stated his retirement fight will be in London in march. Thread is over.
If he gets TKO'd then you're looking at 3 month+ of medical suspension.

Unless kelvin gets popped again and the fight will be a NC. I was so disappointed at kelvin for getting popped after the Belfort fight I was hopping that he'd retired Vitor for good but no Vitor is still fighting because of that.

Don't know about retirement but Bisping is clearly on the downswing of his career and a young buck like Gastelum is probably going to put a beating on him. Bisping hasn't looked good in a few years IMO other than when Rockhold fell asleep at the wheel and the Count landed right on the button.

I love Bisping but he is going to take a beating Saturday night. He has too much going on outside the octagon and does not need to continue to take damage. not hating whatsoever I just cant see how he continues after this next bout.
let's wait what Lucas have to say about that fight

Been trying and pleading with people on how ordinary fighter Michael Bisping is... especially when the SFORCE 185ers came over.Even in his recent fights , he caught lightning in a bottle with fluke over Luke...

Gastellum faces Weidman and was a -185 favorite over Chris (I was surprised- check my posts).Weidman lost to 3 monsters and had a significant size advantage over Kelvin not to mention he's a grappling ace and an elite wrestler. He's still a top mw-

Now lets fast forward to kelvin- bisping.This is a style friendly fight for Gastellum- hence a welterweight now favored an enormous -270 over Bisping .Bisping will be the bigger man and might have a slight technical boxing edge yet Vegas has Kelvin a 270 favorite. Gastellum will futher prove what I've been saying about Bisping.....hes a fringe top 10 middleweight----- like a gatekeeper but Rockhold dropped the ball and all of a sudden Bisping was this great fighter.....not.
Bisping will lose this and his retirement fight better be against someone outside the top 15 otherwise he's got problems.
I could see a Bisping - Branch retirement fight in London which would be a mistake cause Branch is still probably a top 10 middleweight and will knock out Michael early in his home town retirement fight-- end of 1st...early 2nd.You know where you heard it first.

The Silva fight was odd.

The Rockhold fight was the only time in his career he won a really big fight. Every time he had a contender match he lost (occasionally getting curb stomped).

People count him out because

a) he chokes in big fights and
b) his nickname is The Count.
I understand. I picked him to lose to lose those 2 fights and even the Hendo rematch.

What can I say? It just isn't smart to make a thread titled 'Gastelum is going to retire Bisping'. It could very well go the other way.

He's fighting against a young, lightning-fast guy with an iron chin. Horrible stylistic matchup, not to mention Gastelum has had a full camp and Bisping is coming off of getting stopped, and will now cut weight a second time in 2 months.
His a fat guy that's 0-1 in MW and can't adjust to bigger opponents. I like gastelum but he isn't this machine that ur making him out to be.

uh, tim kennedy anyone?? love bisping but kelvin could for sure gvie mike an early retirement.

His a fat guy that's 0-1 in MW and can't adjust to bigger opponents. I like gastelum but he isn't this machine that ur making him out to be.
He's actually 3-1 (1) at MW in the UFC. He won the TUF middleweight tournament, beat Marquardt and Kennedy, and his KO against Vitor was overturned due to testing positive for Marijuana.

I actually picked Weidman against him, but Bisping doesn't bring what Weidman does.

I love Bisping but he is going to take a beating Saturday night. He has too much going on outside the octagon and does not need to continue to take damage. not hating whatsoever I just cant see how he continues after this next bout.

Probably.

But the card is so bad, i doubt anyone will hear his speech.

No matter how badly Bisping gets beaten on Saturday it will never come close to the beating Romero was going to give him.

GSP doesn't need a 3rd party result to prove anything at this stage. He didn't even before the Bisping fight.

Perfect timing for March then :)
Only 3 weeks of training camp for Bisping then. Last-minute Bisping always bring it tho.
<28>

Back