Gastelum got beat and ragdolled by magny

Either you didn't watch the fight or you're just brain dead. Kelvin was green and arguably robbed.

Either you didn't watch the fight or you're just brain dead. Kelvin was green and arguably robbed.

What the fuck? The fight was in early 2016 if I remember correctly. Get the fuck out with this "green" nonsense.

That was a pretty close fight. And Magny is a good fighter

Admittedly it was surprising Magny won the wrestling. Still Kelvin nearly finished that fight several times and the fight had a good argument for being a draw.

And Larkin destroyed Magny and beat Masvidal, who was just dominated by Douglas Lima.

I remember Magny was manhandling him in the wrestling department in the first round. I think Kelvin looked surprised with the strength of Magny. Eventually Kelvin found his flow, got comfortable with his striking, dropped Magny a few times and made it more competitive.

Admittedly it was surprising Magny won the wrestling. Still Kelvin nearly finished that fight several times and the fight had a good argument for being a draw.

I thought it was a draw

Seriously, how much of an MMA noob is TS? Magny hardly ragdolled Kelvin. He won, but it was a close fucking fight.

Seriously, how much of an MMA noob is TS? Magny hardly ragdolled Kelvin. He won, but it was a close fucking fight.

This is the correct answer. Threads like these, you can tell the real MMA fans and the ones who actually watch the fights compared to the rookies stuck on just win/loss recs

Magny is tough, don't be surprised TS, and the fight was close, it wasn't a destruction by any means

Rag dolled? I only saw the fight once but I remember loving that one and thinking it was great, maybe I am the one mistaken?

There is no such thing as arguably robbed. A robbery is a clear cut, only idiots believe the right guy won. See Sanchez vs. Pearson, Spencer vs. Pendred, etc.

A close decision that could have gone either way is not a robbery.

Robbed of a draw maybe. He CLEARLY lost the first three rounds in which he was taken down at will by Magny. I think that you need to rewatch the fight.

Rag dolled? I only saw the fight once but I remember loving that one and thinking it was great, maybe I am the one mistaken?

I don't know how we're defining "rag dolled," but Magny was taking him down with ease until he got rocked in the fourth.

Back