Gastelum fighting old men

I'm sure it's not unimportant to the people he's screwed over. What if you planned on seeing Silva vs Gastelum or Gastelum vs Cerrone? What about the potential win and performance bonus Cerrone could have gotten?

Again, not my problem. This is entertainment, nothing else. Silva and Cerrone are both ok with money, potential bonus or the loss of it won't make them rich or poor at this point. Also, Silva most likely won't be champion again unless he's gifted a title shot against a guy he can beat, and Cerrone most likely isn't champ material anyway. So again, who cares. Get some sleep and relax.

Relax. He's just cashing in like the rest of them while testing new waters at the same time. At least he's not holding up entire divisions like the European champions. Fucking Bisping fought an old man for a title defense acting like he earned the title shot. McGregor also didn't earn his 155 title shot and now ruined 2 divisions. Gast isn't near as bad.

Umm rampage,shogun,evans, and machida were not in their prime

Shogun was the lightheavyweight champion when he fought Jones. So he was in decline?
I might agree about Rampage but Evans and Machida looked as good as ever against Jones. Heck, I thought Machida won that first round.

He's not dedicated and is a dickface.
1339.gif

If gast was serious about his career he would be moving onto to 170 div. To me this is a clear indication he's either too lazy or simply can't make 170

Why?
He's 2-1 against very big names at 185.
He actually could have possibly beaten Weidman on another day.

I like him at 185.
Besides, he missed 170 3x, why let him try WW again?

Why?
He's 2-1 against very big names at 185.
He actually could have possibly beaten Weidman on another day.

I like him at 185.
Besides, he missed 170 3x, why let him try WW again?
He's too small for the upper tier 185 guys

Back