XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
89a25484-4265-4236-9c36-29495f849431.jpg

12 rounds IBF CW title-

#2 Murat Gassiev (24-0, 17 KO's)

vs

#8 Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (53-3-1, 37 KO's)

10/21 7 PST/ 8 MST/ 9 CST/ 10 EST https://worldboxingsuperseries.com/

Last edited:
Yes. Interesting matchup.
I root for Wlodarczyk. He's a live dog I believe.

I want Gassiev to win....seems like a nice kid, gave his entire purse from the Lebedev fight to his mom. I might actually go to this,...I'm already going to the Charlo-Lubin fight the week earlier so i should probably ease off the Boxing expenditure, we'll see.

Is Gassiev the guy who destroyed Jordan Shimmel?

Diablo- 199.5
Gassiev- 199.5

Gassiev doesn't fight since his win against Lebedev last December. Ten months of layoff are pretty too much for a newly crowned young boxer.

Last edited:
Gassiev doesn't fight since his win against Lebedev last December. Ten months of layoff are pretty too mutch for a newly crowned young boxer.
Keep in mind he trains with Abel Sanchez in Big Bear. If there's one thing Abel Sanchez does right is keep his fighters in tremendous shape.

I don't worry about him gassing out or being rusty.

I do worry for Wlod. He's likely going to get battered here.

Gassiev destroys Wlod in 3, he will face Dorticos for the WBA/IBF titles.

These bodyshots were painful to watch.

Wlod never even attempted to throw a right hand. I saw him attempt a right uppercut in the 3rd. Can't recall him throwing anything else from the right side.

Here's the KO. Beautiful setup with the step-in uppercut upstairs before blasting the liver for the finish. Gassiev looked very composed in this one, much more patient than usual. Once he had him against the ropes and covering up he took full advantage of it. Wlodarczyk was his IBF mando.

Dorticos vs Gassiev will be fucking dynamite.

Wlodarczyk looked great till the end, but the hook was compact and brutal; a thing of beauty.

Back