Crime Gary Glitter released

I'm not going to argue with that. My point is, in the documentary they were WILLINGLY asking for chemical castration because they didn't want to re-offend. It wasn't even something they were given a choice over. They could go about their daily lives when they got out of prison but they WANTED to be chemically castrated.

I watch a lot of documentaries, haha

fair enough. should have chemically castrated them and then cut their dicks off anyways just to make sure.

fair enough. should have chemically castrated them and then cut their dicks off anyways just to make sure.
I thought I would be disgusted, and I am. Just saw a different side to it where some men feel so disgusted with their thoughts they think they'll do something some how when they're out of prison and chemical castration actually aids those horrid paedo thoughts. It's not admirable, there's no forgiveness, it's just trying to not do it again.

Really watch the doco, it's mind blowing.

I thought I would be disgusted, and I am. Just saw a different side to it where some men feel so disgusted with their thoughts they think they'll do something some how when they're out of prison and chemical castration actually aids those horrid paedo thoughts. It's not admirable, there's no forgiveness, it's just trying to not do it again.

Really watch the doco, it's mind blowing.

im watching the oj simpson police chase right now lol

after all these years i never got around to seeing it. though it would be much more grand if this was live.

im watching the oj simpson police chase right now lol

after all these years i never got around to seeing it. though it would be much more grand if this was live.
Who conversely apparently has prostate cancer. I actually watched that on TV from England when I was maybe 17/18ish. I didn't know who he was but was tuning in every day, didn't know he was a Bills player till I moved here 10 years ago and chose them as my team haha.

Who conversely apparently has prostate cancer. I actually watched that on TV from England when I was maybe 17/18ish. I didn't know who he was but was tuning in every day, didn't know he was a Bills player till I moved here 10 years ago and chose them as my team haha.

all i know is that i need to get me a white bronco.

this OJ chase has gotta be the best ford advertisement ever.

Last edited:
OJ was incredibly popular at the time. He has a ton of acting credits. Sad all the way around.

Back