Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Good, this adaptation might suck but it won't be because of Urban.

I’m so excited.

Urban is working his way across all of the comic book companies.

So I guess we are not getting a Dredd Series. They can still do a sequel or prequel movie though.

Update: September 27, 2018

First Look at THE BOYS TV Adaptation from Official Poster Recreating Issue #1 Cover

DoCybFAW0AIwp4x.jpg

Calling it right now; no way they recreate the, "Suck it!" scene from issue one:eek::D

Man, I hope they don't fuck this up.

Not sure how i feel about this. Are they going to make it more serious than the books? I enjoyed The Boys for awhile, but then it just got too carried away with goofiness and i kind of lost interest in it. It's a good idea, and could make a great TV series, but sometimes Ennis seemed like he just wanted to make it more outrageous to the point of being kind of stupid and going too over the top. If they make it too much like in the book, it would detract from the series. I guess we'll see.
My feelings exactly

I really hope it's good but no way can they do the comics justice.

Update: October 5, 2018

First Awesome Teaser for Amazon's THE BOYS Debuted at New York Comic-Con

Update: October 5, 2018

Simon Pegg Joins the Cast of Amazon's THE BOYS, Set to Play Hughie's Father

Simon Pegg has joined the cast of Amazon’s The Boys. The actor, who was the inspiration for the visual look of the comic book’s Hughie, will play the role of the character’s dad, Hughie Sr., he announced via crashing the show’s New York Comic Con panel. Pegg will be a guest star in the first season.

On the series, the two Hughies are initially alike. “He spent most of his time sitting on the couch eating pizza rolls and watching Remington Steele,” Pegg said. “Hughie is the one who breaks that cycle; Hughie’s father is a specter of his own inaction.”

The casting also marks a reunion for Urban and Pegg, who have worked on the recent Star Trek film franchise together. “The real reason [he took the job] is we have a competition between us who can be in the most franchises.” Urban joked. Added Pegg: “We’re a couple of franchise whores and we’re very proud of it.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/boys-simon-pegg-1149645

At least the dude playing Wee Hughie kinda looks like him.

I can't wait for this shit.

Does Cody garbrandt get a guest appearance?

FFS, I waz all set to avoid this when you said Simon Pegg was going to join.

Damn it... now I'm a little bit interested.

(edit: has been answered... it waz the lady from Back to the Future) Waz that lady from back to the future? or am I thinking of "peggy sue got married?" Can't seem to place her at teh moment.

Last edited:
Waz that lady from back to the future? or am I thinking of "peggy sue got married?" Can't seem to place her at teh moment.
Yes, that's Elizabeth Shue from Back to the Future 2 and 3, and a bunch of other high profile movies.

- Homelander isn't big enough.

- Maeve's tits aren't big enough.

- An invisible member of The Seven? Who the fook is that guy?

- Urban is one of my favourite actors, but he needs to lose the beard. It looks like crap.

Will still watch the shit out of this, of course.

Last edited:
Back