Garcia vs Easter July 28 on Showtime

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Benavidez/Uzcategui would be amazing.

Garcia says he wants Lomachenko in December

Garcia says he wants Lomachenko in December
Rofl. Now that Loma is fucking recovering from shoulder surgery Mikey wants him.

Dude is a clown.

Ideally I'd like Loma to fight Beltran and then the winner of that can unify the division against the Garcia Easter winner.
I read yesterday on a Puertorrican newspaper that Beltran vs Pedraza is likely for August 25th....let’s see what happens there

I think a name that deserves to be mentioned at 135 beside Loma, Garcia and Easter is Richard Commey. I had him winning his fight against Easter but it was close. I think he's underrated because he's from Ghana and is not very known but I think he could give Loma and Garica a run for their money. Really would like to see him fight those 2. He just needs the opportunity but at the moment he is a high risk low reward opponent.

Rofl. Now that Loma is fucking recovering from shoulder surgery Mikey wants him.

Dude is a clown.

Does seem like a bit of a biatch move.

Give Loma 2 tune ups/mandatories, and then fight in like March or April. Makes the most sense. I don't think Davis should be one of those 2 match ups. I want to see Garcia/Loma first.

This is gonna look like something between Martinez - Williams 1 and 2 : a clear UD for Garcia, maybe a late stoppage.

Joe Hanks?
What the hell is that shit.

Tough to see Garcia losing rounds here, let alone losing the fight. Easter Jr. looks great if you're all about measurables, but the end product falls well short.

Tough to see Garcia losing rounds here, let alone losing the fight. Easter Jr. looks great if you're all about measurables, but the end product falls well short.
This won't do much for Mikey's resume, but WILL make him look fantastic under the lights again, not sure which real big fight he's persuing atm, if any, but these mandatory level opponents and titlists aren't cutting it for me. Kid needs to sharpen himself against stronger steel and go thru some adversity at HIS level of opponent.

Say what you want about it, but Mikey's CLASS in the ring. The one sided drubbing of opposition shows he's not even testing himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back