Garbrandt; worst coach ever?

He's a fucking embarrassment.
TAM overall are coming off extremely douchey.

These guys are fighters not coaches, everybody in the house is a pro fighter and if they lose it's on them and only them.

TJ picked all the wrestlers while Cody picked the guys he wanted to hang with and be his boyszzz.

They can still help them improve.
Not much improving you can do in a few days. I don't really watch TUF but they bring in actual coaches from their team right? Their main role on the show is to shit talk eachother and create hype for their fight.

If you don't watch it then why comment and then ask everyone to tell you how it works?

Not much improving you can do in a few days. I don't really watch TUF but they bring in actual coaches from their team right? Their main role on the show is to shit talk eachother and create hype for their fight.

You are only thinking about technique. In those terms yeah they can't really help them. Though the fighters who are in those later fights get a few weeks of training, that's enough to develop some skills. Not all of them fight on first few weeks and remember some will get to higher rounds.

Also you forget about strategy. You can train with them strategy. Moving after punching etc. Basically developing their fight IQ. That can be done rather fast.

Of course its hard to achieve major improvements in the fight game of a pro fighter within six weeks, but technique is only a part of the equation.

The coaches definitively can help a lot regarding the preparation for fight situations most likely to happen given the matchups, etc.

Again: it may be true that Cody cannot improve a lot his fighters' game, but for sure he could do better, just by not fucking up their noses with balloons.

I'm suddenly reminded of TUF 3

One team, with good fighters, a smart coach, acting with class and cleaning out the house
The other team? An idiot coach who is more concerned with starting fights than training his fighters
In my opinion, the worst was Rampage in S10.
Walking away without checking on fighters after being choked out or knocked out.
Ringside coaching didn't got more technical then: "Punch him in the face"
Pre-fight motivational speech of Rampage compared to Rashad:
Rashad: You have to do this, that and the gameplan bla bla bla
Rampage: You cant lose to a guy with titties (repeated 10 times.)

Cody has shown his fight iq lacks but its all a learning experience its honestly up to the coaches he brought on to have final judgement he's just their to make the hype don't be foolish sherdogers

Cody has shown his fight iq lacks but its all a learning experience its honestly up to the coaches he brought on to have final judgement he's just their to make the hype don't be foolish sherdogers

He has great speed and technique but with that fight IQ he will really start loosing once he slows down.

I don't pay attention to all the manufactured drama, and we don't really get to see what these guys are doing in the gym. There have been some terrible coaches on the show and I don't think he stands out as any worse necessarily.

What's really embarrassing is that he has gotten to pick half the fights, which not every coach has gotten to do because of different rule sets, and he has lost so many of his own hand picked match-ups lol. Although to be fair Gordon vs. Gallichio should have been a given on paper, and he trusted Hassan when he said he would dominate Lima. Still shameful though.

Dunno but man he comes off as a total unproffessional asshole on that show. What pro fighter runs around like they're genuinely going to throw down all the time for free?
During the Ludwig/Bucholz altercation he ran in like an angry chihuahua ready to tussle with no one in particular or anyone at all. He wasn't even sure who he should be confronting. Just fired up and ready to fight air.

During the Ludwig/Bucholz altercation he ran in like an angry chihuahua ready to tussle with no one in particular or anyone at all. He wasn't even sure who he should be confronting. Just fired up and ready to fight air.

Cody didn't like other people getting air time, so he had to rush out and get in front of the cameras.

I have one thing to say....

HANGING WITH THE BOIZZZZZZ

Cody seems like that kid who just has no control over his emotions.
he is a great fighter but a utter dick.

This has done no favours for his stock, he is just a douche bag..
i know the show gets edited and wotnot, but look at like joe daddy in his pre fight stuff, he came over as a great genuine decent man.
and im sure TJ has his moments. but those exchanges outside the doors are all cody being a douche and TJ just deflecting his crap..

Back