Garbrandt vs Conor

analog fuzz

FREE WHIRR
@Blue
Reaction score
If the possibility takes place that Cody fights tj and wins and Conor fights tony and wins would you watch this fight? Who do you got? And, do you find this matchup exciting?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

Is this a serious question? No. Pass. Hard pass.

More chance of Bisping fighting Conor on St Paddys Day on the comain of Fury vs Deontay at Croke Park.

If Cody fights the same way he fought Cruz, and by that I mean using footwork and angles. I could see him dancing around Conor for a UD.

If he fights the same way he did against lesser opponents like Mendes, Almeida, Mizu....Conor would stop him via TKO

If Cody fights the same way he fought Cruz, and by that I mean using footwork and angles. I could see him dancing around Conor for a UD.

If he fights the same way he did against lesser opponents like Mendes, Almeida, Mizu....Conor would stop him via TKO
i see no way that cody could go 5 rounds without conor hitting him. Cody is a great boxer but he'd literally have to take no clean shots the whole fight to not get tkod

i see no way that cody could go 5 rounds without conor hitting him. Cody is a great boxer but he'd literally have to take no clean shots the whole fight to not get tkod
are we talking about the same McGregor who could not hurt the smaller guy called Mayweather

Conor has a two inch height advantage and a nine inch reach advantage. I like Cody but have to pick Conor to win. :(

are we talking about the same McGregor who could not hurt the smaller guy called Mayweather
one of the greatest boxers of all time is not quite the same as talking about beating garbrant. Pretty sure cody is even smaller than floyd

Back