Garbrandt Pussies Out of Fight With Kline Kader

he went into sherdog mode and feared da manlet

This whole thing was just sad. Both parties should've probably ignored eachother. Instead, you have a champ who's hurt, and cannot defend his belt, accepting to fight some idiot's challenge to a street fight. What the fuck...
This. Whole thing was just sad. Like junior high school sad.

Though i walk into the valley of manlets i will fear no manlet

many sherdoggers need learn this

I don't like Cody but how stupid is this bodybuilder guy? Cody fights for a living it's his career and his job to fight. Does this guy really expect that Cody will fight some meathead bum, for free...and risk an injury or something??

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Last edited:
cody is like a giant manlet that guy would have been hurt probably lost a few teeth in the process.

Wow. Could Cody actually be more of an idiot than he appears to be on TUF? What is this kid doing even entertaining the idea of throwing down outside the octogon?

I get Cody not wanting to back down from stuff but giving this clown an ounce of attention was a complete waste of time and energy.

Let twitter bitches stay twitter bitches.

Garbrandt's a pussy for even responding to him. In fact, both of them are.

Act like a fucking adult

he rocked up for like 2 mins once cody wasnt there, hands were shaking, no confidence in his voice, kept his glasses on, dudes from AKA just laughing at him, was shiting bricks, then runs away and goes all tough on twitter about it, chasing twitter followers desperately, would have been so funny if they tracked him down and fronted him

The whole thing would have been a bad deal especially if Cody seriously hurt the guy. Cody needs grow up or stay off the internets.

How did this start? Did the guy call cody a manlet? I noticed in the great threads i made about DJ here on sherdog how freaked out manlets become over size issues.

This whole thing was just sad. Both parties should've probably ignored eachother. Instead, you have a champ who's hurt, and cannot defend his belt, accepting to fight some idiot's challenge to a street fight. What the fuck...
this, one of them is supposed to be a professional

If or when Cody lose his belt, make this fight happen

Mathew Kline Kader™ vs. Charlie Zelenoff. It can undercard for Floyd vs. Conor

Not sure if trolling or not but Cody did stay for 2 hours and when he left all of a sudden that dude decided to show up
ha, and Cody left his phone number at the front desk to call him when the guy showed up. The guy showed up, they called Cody and the dude left. Waste of everyone's time.

Back