Garbrandt or Dillashaw vs. Cruz? Was the right decision made?

hawk4813

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of people say that Dillashaw should've gotten this fight. What does everybody think? I think Cody was the right choice and I want to know which fight everyone would most like to watch. Not necessarily who deserved it more

Dillashaw deserves it more, but the Garbrandt fight is still interesting even though he isn't ready for Cruz.

Fuck deserving, we have seen dillashaw vs cruz. Could of gone either way but cruz got the nod. Next. New challenger, new title fight. It wasnt like dillashaw vs cruz was a fight for the ages. They will rematch at some point hopefully not soon though

I have no interest in seeing hype train neck tats fighting for the shitle.

Don't need to see TJ swing at air and pout anymore.

I have no interest in seeing hype train neck tats fighting for the shitle.
I do. There is serious heat here and its a fight we havent seen before. Dillasnake gets winner.

Right now it wasn't but if Cody can do to Cruz what TJ couldn't (beat him) it would have been the right decision in hindsight.

Fuck deserving, we have seen dillashaw vs cruz. Could of gone either way but cruz got the nod. Next. New challenger, new title fight. It wasnt like dillashaw vs cruz was a fight for the ages. They will rematch at some point hopefully not soon though

Bullshit.

If there's a title on the line, the 2 best should be fighting for it until there's a clear winner.

What's the point of having a championship if the best guy doesn't hold it?

What's the point of having a championship if you don't have to be the very best to get a title shot?

I don't care if they have to fight 7x in a row.

The rankings should be made by a computer and the #1 should fight the champ every single time.

TJ's the more deserving but Cody's by far the more interesting. There's every chance Garbrandt sparks Cruz out, which is just not something you can say for Dillashaw.

Bullshit.

If there's a title on the line, the 2 best should be fighting for it until there's a clear winner.

What's the point of having a championship if you don't have to be the very best to get a title shot?

The rankings should be made by a computer and the #1 should fight the champ every single time.
UFC-205-Alvarez-v-McGregor.jpg

i just like the fact that there is not a rematch within the same year.

that to me is cool. oh and i like no love. he is cool. neck tats and shit. awesface.

Bullshit.

No that would be terrible. For fans, money and fighters. Actually there couldn't be anything worse in terms of matchmaking

No that would be terrible. For fans, money and fighters. Actually there couldn't be anything worse in terms of matchmaking

If you want this to be a sport that's how it should be done.

Anything less and its a joke.

Its the right call for now. Dillashaw vs the winner has a storyline either way. Its a 4 man tourney winner of Cruz v Cody gets winner of Dillashaw v Lineker and the losers face each other.

Cody 4 sure. Instant rematches kill the division.

Back