Garbrandt never wanted to fight TJ

I just hope the fight happens. Maybe a convenient excuse or not but the UFC doesn't fly your ass to Germany for stem cells injections because they think you might be injured. I'd give the edge to Cogar bc of power but on paper the fight should be very competitive

OK, he struggled agaisnt TJ, but he still won, so yeah. And yes, Cody is a beast. So why exactly would Cody be afraid of fighting TJ?
I never said he's afraid, thats what the TS said. I only said Tj isn't a basic version of Dom and they don't have the same style only because they use a lot of movement. Dom uses his movement for defence, Tj for offence.

I never said he's afraid, thats what the TS said. I only said Tj isn't a basic version of Dom and they don't have the same style only because they use a lot of movement. Dom uses his movement for defence, Tj for offence.

Agree.

Another fighter scared to fight.

It's a wonder they're able to do so many cards despite the number of fighters quaking in their Reebok's.

Really want to see this match-up. Looked like Cody wanted to fight him when he choked that snake.

Back