Garbrandt never wanted to fight TJ

Right after crushing Cruz he called out Cruz for a rematch, ignoring every question about TJ.

Now that he's trying to pull out of this fight TJ is pressuring him on social media, and no response from Cody. Cody is ALWAYS talking shit on social media but he's all quiet now. Seems like he knows TJ would beat him from all their sparring time, and just wants to keep his belt longer.

I'd like to think Cody is quiet on social media because he only talks when he know he can back it up. He knows that his injury will have to postpone the fight so he's staying quiet until he can back it up again.

That's usually what a bully does. Acts all tough in front of his friends, Fabers team then backs down when its 1 on 1.

Cody knows TJ will beat him. He knows his training.

Cody's a meathead, not the type of dude that would duck other fighters

It's the way of the WME-era champion: win a fight, talk major shit, call out inactive/retired/career-twilight fighters, then claim injuries and sit out for most of the year.

So tito and chuck didnt do tuf? Lol

And they fought, so I don't get your point. If you're insinuating that Tito was scared of Chuck, don't buy it. He was probably scared to lose, but not scared of him.

And it boils down to Cody being scared of ANY 135 lb. fighter when he just best the hardest guy to beat at 135. TBH, TJ's a basic version of Dom. He's a brilliant fighter, but he doesn't have the same level of improvisation as Dom. There's no way a guy that schooled Dom, not beat, but schooled Dom, would ever be worried about losing to the more basic version of Dom. No way in hell. Cody is essentially chuck in this instance.

And they fought, so I don't get your point. If you're insinuating that Tito was scared of Chuck, don't buy it. He was probably scared to lose, but not scared of him.

And it boils down to Cody being scared of ANY 135 lb. fighter when he just best the hardest guy to beat at 135. TBH, TJ's a basic version of Dom. He's a brilliant fighter, but he doesn't have the same level of improvisation as Dom. There's no way a guy that schooled Dom, not beat, but schooled Dom, would ever be worried about losing to the more basic version of Dom. No way in hell. Cody is essentially chuck in this instance.
You really have no clue do you? Styles make fights. Tj is as basic version of Dom? This proves you don't know anything about then.
Tj is nothing like Dom. He doesn't back up the whole fight nor does he use most of his movement to defend. He uses his movement to pressure and attack and is much more agressive than Don. On top of that he has much better muay thai and his boxing is better than Dom's wild swinging hooks too. We haven't even talked about the speed difference, Tj is much faster. Dom has the edge in defence and wrestling and that sums it up.
Comparing TJ and Dom while they are completely different fighters and basing the outcome of a fight on mma math, lmao.

Yep Tj Got flustered into swinging single strikes and abandoning a sensible game plan against Cruz and he couldn't put away a brawler like leineker with his striking and had to resort to dominating him on the ground but hes gonna smash Cody?

Lol i like both as i have said before but i think its strait up delusional to think this is going to be anything resembling an easy fight for TJ. He has shown numerous flaws in his recent fights that play right into Garbrandts style.

Smart move by Cody. He wants that belt for a little longer.

I believe he has not been quiet on social media. He posted something about TJ on Instagram in the past 12 hours.

TJ is an inferior version of Cruz, whom Garbrandt made a fool of. Your statement makes no sense, homie.

You really have no clue do you? Styles make fights. Tj is as basic version of Dom? This proves you don't know anything about then.
Tj is nothing like Dom. He doesn't back up the whole fight nor does he use most of his movement to defend. He uses his movement to pressure and attack and is much more agressive than Don. On top of that he has much better muay thai and his boxing is better than Dom's wild swinging hooks too. We haven't even talked about the speed difference, Tj is much faster. Dom has the edge in defence and wrestling and that sums it up.
Comparing TJ and Dom while they are completely different fighters and basing the outcome of a fight on mma math, lmao.

TJ is the basic version of Dom. And all you see is things in the surface. TJ is not faster than Dom. You only think that because he's younger. Also, he doesn't have better boxing. He has fundamentals strikes, and good at mixing in kicks, but he doesn't have nearly the head movement, and ability to slide out, and angle out like Dom. Yes, he has good kicks, but so did Dom, before the knee injuries. And yes, he's more aggressive and more of a pressure fighter, but again, that plays right into Cody's hands, and actually hurts his chances agaisnt Cody. Dom is the trickier fighter between the 2. LMAO at much faster? Are you seriously this dense? Fuck no, he's not much faster. And those wild hooks are effective as hell. He's not the former champ for no reason.

And when the hell did I use mmamath? Do you have any reading comprehension? I asked, how in the hell could a guy that just beat the former champ of the division, and not just beat, but absolutely dominate them, be scared of ANY fighter? You're the one that got their vagina hurt, and started going off, and not addressing wtf I was even saying. Take a nap.

Right after crushing Cruz he called out Cruz for a rematch, ignoring every question about TJ.

Now that he's trying to pull out of this fight TJ is pressuring him on social media, and no response from Cody. Cody is ALWAYS talking shit on social media but he's all quiet now. Seems like he knows TJ would beat him from all their sparring time, and just wants to keep his belt longer.

are you suggesting that a young man with his whole career ahead of him is doing back surgeries not because he's injured but in order to duck a fight? because after i straighten your words out, that IS what you're saying.

TJ is the basic version of Dom. And all you see is things in the surface. TJ is not faster than Dom. You only think that because he's younger. Also, he doesn't have better boxing. He has fundamentals strikes, and good at mixing in kicks, but he doesn't have nearly the head movement, and ability to slide out, and angle out like Dom. Yes, he has good kicks, but so did Dom, before the knee injuries. And yes, he's more aggressive and more of a pressure fighter, but again, that plays right into Cody's hands, and actually hurts his chances agaisnt Cody. Dom is the trickier fighter between the 2. LMAO at much faster? Are you seriously this dense? Fuck no, he's not much faster. And those wild hooks are effective as hell. He's not the former champ for no reason.

And when the hell did I use mmamath? Do you have any reading comprehension? I asked, how in the hell could a guy that just beat the former champ of the division, and not just beat, but absolutely dominate them, be scared of ANY fighter? You're the one that got their vagina hurt, and started going off, and not addressing wtf I was even saying. Take a nap.
Now why these wild hooks are effective? Because he always was the bigger man with the reach advantage against shitty standup opponents. He finally faces two elite strikers in TJ and Cody and struggles instantly. Lmao those 'effective' wild hooks got him countered and knocked down all night long against an opponent who can actually box.

you fukks talking shit about Cody never had a back injury. Pussies

you fukks talking shit about Cody never had a back injury. Pussies
Finally someone says it. You have a bunch of kid shrinks talking about garbage and not realizing how ridiculous back injuries are.

Now why these wild hooks are effective? Because he always was the bigger man with the reach advantage against shitty standup opponents. He finally faces two elite strikers in TJ and Cody and struggles instantly. Lmao those 'effective' wild hooks got him countered and knocked down all night long against an opponent who can actually box.

OK, he struggled agaisnt TJ, but he still won, so yeah. And yes, Cody is a beast. So why exactly would Cody be afraid of fighting TJ?

WTF.....bruh, he literally called out TJ during his post fight interview for the Dom fight. And he's been constantly talking shit about him. Are you living in bizzaro world?

Bruh, he literally just did a TUF with TJ. No one that's ducking someone would do a TUF with them, and waster all their time filming, and going through that BS.
I would have to recheck it, but it was will to fight him if no dom rematch... not a callout ( might be wrong).

Back