Garbrandt is already a star.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude has over a million on instagram... People seem to like the guy.

I think his fight with TJ will sell well.

and UFC 217 will be a major blockbuster!

What u guys say?

Tamed the Snake. Then "Hangin with the boyz" !!! Dude is classic.

I think his fight with TJ will sell well.

and UFC 217 will be a major blockbuster!

History shows that the little guys don't fare too well in terms of selling fights.

That said, this is a super fun match-up between two of the top strikers right now.

Hoping Cody starches him.

Imagine being 55 year old called Cody.

dudes a lil dbag but he's good lol

Hope TJ works him. I like Cody though. His performance vs Cruz should've made everyone a fan.

Well it probably will sell well, but it also has GSP/Bisping as the ME, so I don't know how much that will say about Cody.

History shows that the little guys don't fare too well in terms of selling fights.

But, but, but he has beard and neck tattoos. He should do well.
C2Dtc-pWQAECPrs.jpg

Hope he beats TJ then calls out mighty mouse to move up.

Dillashaw, Rivera, Sterling, Dodson, Assuncao, Lineker, Moraes.. He has enough fights waiting for him at BW. I'm excited to see now he performs.

Got a million followers and only 976,000 of 'em are fake.

When he tats up those cherub cheeks he'll crack 50,000 real followers IMO.

That said, this is a super fun match-up between two of the top strikers right now.

Hoping Cody starches him.

The sub 155 divisions have only had exposure from the only promotion in the sport that has mainstream appeal for a little more than five years. More than that, the entire sport has barely had mainstream appeal for more than a decade. There isn't a whole lot of meaningful history to go off of (unless you want to point to other combat sports like boxing, in which case there are many examples of men either smaller or around Garbrandt's size who were genuine stars). As it stands now, the only fighter left in the sport who sells in any real amount broke through as a star only 10 pounds above where Garbrandt campaigns now.

Now, I wouldn't be expecting Garbrandt to become a star of comparable measure to McGregor, but in a sport starving for guys who can sell, he's one of the better bets.

Back