Garbrandt is a handsome and talented dude... He as champ will do good for the 135 class.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We seeing a shift: The smaller classes are getting their groove, whereas the bigger ones are kind stalled, specially the 205 division.

Garbrandt is a handsome and talented individual... he will bring the heat for the smaller guys.

With Mighty Mouse incredible talent and Conors antics... 155 and below is really well served.

Sadly, Dillasnake will become champ again.

Not sure he will ever reach superstar level as he doesn't have Conors gift of gab, but if he beats TJ, he's a DAMN solid champ.

So, I’m more handsome than he is.

Sadly, Dillasnake will become champ again.

lol no.

Dillashaw is getting knocked out.

So, I’m more handsome than he is.

Keep dreaming, man.

Cody_Garbrandt.jpg

handsome bro that looks like he spent 20 years in san quentin with all his trashy ass tattoos

He's a dangerous combination of dumb and super easy to trigger. Imagine him on a world tour, how long until he starts taking swings and slashing tires?

He's edgy and exciting. He also fights in a good division.

Might not get Conor level, but he'll pull attention. Assuming he gets by Dillashaw.

lol no.

Dillashaw is getting knocked out.
Please explain how?

Cody could comfortably box with Cruz because Cruz didn't have a KO power to threaten Cody.TJ has more power,kicks harder, punches harder and he mixes up very well.He also has better footwork than Cody.A lot of people are going to surprise by the outcome of this fight. TJ will mix up his striking with his takedowns, keep Cody guessing and outwork him to a decision.

Gheyyy

But as for fighting he is a marketable fighter since most his fights have been worth watching. Only that one fight vs that mexican dude which went to a decision was a stinker.

Please explain how?

Cody could comfortably box with Cruz because Cruz didn't have a KO power to threaten Cody.TJ has more power,kicks harder, punches harder and he mixes up very well.He also has better footwork than Cody.A lot of people are going to surprise by the outcome of this fight. TJ will mix up his striking with his takedowns, keep Cody guessing and outwork him to a decision.

Garbrandt could comfortably box with Cruz because he's clearly the best boxer of the three fighters in question. Dillashaw consistently failed to track Cruz down when they fought and often found himself squared up and getting walked into shots, whereas Garbrandt routinely made Cruz look foolish, walking him into shots and pretty much always being in much better position in exchanges. Dillashaw has the flashier footwork; Garbrandt has the better footwork.

Also, as for the takedowns playing a significant role, Cruz got the better of the grappling exchanges with Dillashaw, but clearly failed in that capacity against Garbrandt. Aside from having a more active kicking game, Dillashaw doesn't have the advantage anywhere in this fight, and I really wouldn't be surprised to see him get walked into a big shot, floored, and then stopped.

The internet and everyone on it tells me that you have to be 6'0 to be liked.

Grills don't like bois who are 5'5 r watevas cody is and...and all da ufc fans who r like 6'1 and 220lbs r gonna be like, i could kick lil codys ass, will they wespect him ?

#Manlet

Back