Garbrandt bodybuilder rival almost ran over people with his car lol

Calm down Danny, I'm just messing w/ ya. You're doing great.

19284498_23842593192650320_4606287334730629120_n.png
That joke is so fucking stupid and old. Someone gives a fighter props, you dont have shit to say so you just pretend its the fighter when you know its not. Its pathetic how you guys all copy the same exact jokes you see others post on the site.

Calm down Danny? You're doing great?

<YeahOKJen>

Real original.

Well, I wouldn't mind Cody being a troll and pranking him.
But he wasn't.
He was seriously gonna meet the idiot. God knows why.
He actually gave him the right address and was present.

So while I would prefer Cody trolling.
But now that he actually invited the guy for real, it just looks kinda sloppy not to be there.

As I see it first he does 1 stupid thing by actually inviting the guy instead of brushing it off, then a 2nd stupid thing by being there and waiting, and then a 3rd stupid thing by not following through once he'd gone that far down the stupid path.

(But like I said, that was just my first reaction. Turns out he did wait hours)
I don't think Cody ever expected this guy would ever show up. And three wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
This is not unprecedented though; koschek and Rogan both sparred Internet clowns.
I have no issues with anything you wrote but felt compelled to interact with a doppelganger and ruin space-time.

That joke is so fucking stupid and old. Someone gives a fighter props, you dont have shit to say so you just pretend its the fighter when you know its not. Its pathetic how you guys all copy the same exact jokes you see others post on the site.

Calm down Danny? You're doing great?

<YeahOKJen>

Real original.

Have a bad day? I said I was just messing w/ him. Change your tampon

Back