Garbrandt bodybuilder rival almost ran over people with his car lol

This obsessed queer is either a stalker or...well...no, he's just a queer stalker.

That bodybuilder troll got owned bad, he stayed in Team Alpha males gym for like 30 seconds and when one of the guys laughed at him and told him why are your hands shaking or trembling he started leaving and saying Cody didnt show, Codys boy was calling him to come over this bodybuilder is a joke man

He coudnt even wait 10 minutes to fight Cody in the gym like he said, a fair scrap man to man with gloves on? nobody was going to die, this guy is a straith pussy, he paid all that money to fly and stay there to try and look tough and hopefully fool the people yet he hid in starbucks and snuck out the side door and drove fast on a one way streeet for his life.

He probably hid in his motel 6 room looking at the window in fear.
i think it was the fear of 3 guys running up on him in a disrespectful way that had him shook. if he was so terrified of cody himself, he woulda never showed up to the gym.

i think it was the fear of 3 guys running up on him in a disrespectful way that had him shook. if he was so terrified of cody himself, he woulda never showed up to the gym.
Lol what?

it would definitely suck having a gym full of midgets beat you up

Look this guy went into Lillyput gym the heart of manlet territory. Gulliver himself knew how dangerous little people can be when they have numbers.

Twitter beef is no different than high school kids talking shit about each other. Nobody should care about it. Professional fighters should ignore this shit, not enable insignificant trolls on the internet. These threads are almost as pathetic.

it would definitely suck having a gym full of midgets beat you up

Reminds me of the circa 2005 bodybuilding misc fictional stories by Victorian_Guy:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=416507

"What the **** you lookin at, mate?" the little devil snarled. "Pound for pound, I'm probably the strongest in this gym" he bragged. "See, folks like me get more out of steroids cause of our being smaller" he snapped. Then he waddled proudly over to an olympic bar loaded up with 400 pounds and deadlifted it, albeit his range of motion was a only few inches due to his size. Swelling up his chest, he walked by me, as if I were supposed to be impressed. I thought I heard him mutter "****in ****". Later, I noticed him cursing some other lifters, and lecturing them on proper gear use. He even challenged one of them to a fight!

At least 30 midgets came out the back doors, many of them weightlifters, and all of them looking pissed off. At the head of the army of little devils was the midget we had just humiliated. "Dwarves or not, I'm going to rip them apart!" I thundered. Nobby took his motorbike chain out of his gym bag, and a few other lifters came over. We headed out the front doors of the gym. Marvin came charging to the fore, and ran out the front doors of the gym, screaming, swinging an e-z curl bar, and charged into the mass of midgets, like some kind of deranged samurai! We watched in awe as he cut a path through the midget army.

everything is fair game in street combat especially when you try to outnumber your enemy

Honestly, I hate both of these douches.. but Cody should have been there and ready..

This feels like a publicity stunt.
I've been thinking the same thing. They seem like the types that would go to the stylist together. TBH that's the least embarrassing explanation for this behaviour.

This feels like a publicity stunt.
Clearly for the one of the two that would never have been known by any of us had he not feuded with Hunt and Garbrandt.

The question is why Cody engaged with him.

Back