Garbage Pail Kids Documentary

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
I loved these things when I was a kid and I'm a big time 80's mark so I cant wait to check this out
Looks like a well made doc too which is a plus

my favorite growing up

3453ea0d13132c3d2c2ae6743564d0e4--creepy-kids-kids-cards.jpg

I seen something on this before.. might of been on one of those "we love the 80s" shows... some of the footage looks familiar... either way

IM IN
kT3AOs0.gif

Wanna have some fun?
Get baked and watch the GPK movie.

It's actually a movie with a good message.

Plus, it's crazy.

Wanna have some fun?
Get baked and watch the GPK movie.

It's actually a movie with a good message.

Plus, it's crazy.

Done that! Had to make do with a grainy VHS/YouTube version but was still a cool trip down memory lane!

I'd like to see this documentary.

I used to have all of series 1 and 2. I made a lot of $$$ selling these when I was a kid. This one was the other kids always wanted and was pretty rare.

garbage-pail-kids.jpg

I loved these things when I was a kid and I'm a big time 80's mark so I cant wait to check this out
Looks like a well made doc too which is a plus

Ok, I am going to have to cry about seeing how much some of that shit was worth. I had a shit ton of these back in like 85. I work take them and rip them into pieces and stick them in the hair of the kid who sat in front of my in math and the teacher went around the class making people go to the board, and I would just be dying laughing like an idiot when that dude had to go up there with all those stickers in his hair.

I have an unopened box of these still.

Loved them as a kid. So many good ones. Still have some in storage.

th

had a few series 1 packs, but had all of like series 2-4. im old as fuck.

Back