Ganryujima results 01/03/18

Videos or Gifs please? Also why doesn't Ganryujima fights count on MMA records? if Pancrase had no gnp and open hand strikes early and they count on the record why not Ganryujima?

Iam gonna order it on fite will check in later

Videos or Gifs please? Also why doesn't Ganryujima fights count on MMA records? if Pancrase had no gnp and open hand strikes early and they count on the record why not Ganryujima?

They must be just billing them as exhibitions? Or maybe the fact it's not in a ring or a cage....Good question man, I am not too sure myself.

Rolling Thunder Kick KO

god that's great.

They must be just billing them as exhibitions? Or maybe the fact it's not in a ring or a cage....Good question man, I am not too sure myself.
couldn't be the ring/cage thing, since Lumax Cup events are on fight finder and they were fought on a mat without a ring.

i think the ring outs probably play a part of it, and i wouldn't be surprised if they were labeled as exhibitions. but events like ganryujima are probably also just in a kind of grey area that leads to all kinds of inconsistencies.

Yeah Idk about classification, they were being put in as custom rules bouts before I took over for the region so I have just kept them as that. I think how different the rules are from any other rule set is the main thing. Personally I consider them MMA bouts but I guess I understand the issue.

There is crowd footage of Kikuno/Omigawa on farcebook. Nice left puts Omigawa down. Then Kikuno follows up with 3 shots.

Try this link.

There is crowd footage of Kikuno/Omigawa on farcebook. Nice left puts Omigawa down. Then Kikuno follows up with 3 shots.

Try this link.

Saying it's not working. I tried for footage but am in a storm. Power on and off here

1: Early Pancrase was fixed. None of that shit should count anyways.

2: Ganryujima allows you to win by ringout. LOL. What is this, soul calibur?

Is this the new hope every one is talking about?

Seriously, great to see something new on MMA. Not every one needs to follow unified (not-unified atm) rules.

1: Early Pancrase was fixed. None of that shit should count anyways.

2: Ganryujima allows you to win by ringout. LOL. What is this, soul calibur?
...you shit talking soul caliber bro?...fucking LOVE soul caliber

Fite.tv will have a tape delayed English broadcast of this card available to watch starting this Sunday January 7th for $9.99.

If you want live moat fights then dig into your pockets a bit

They absolutely should count on MMA records. It's bullshit.
Kikuno knocked out 6 dudes for fucks sake, it's a real fight with KOs and submissions allowed then it's MMA.

They absolutely should count on MMA records. It's bullshit.
Kikuno knocked out 6 dudes for fucks sake, it's a real fight with KOs and submissions allowed then it's MMA.

I agree...However, maybe they don't count because some guys really are just purists, being karate fighters, Greco Roman wrestlers, pro wrestlers, sumo, boxing etc. First mixed fight so it doesn't count? I don't know just throwing it out there as lame as that sounds being that is how MMA started guys from all arts coming and competing...earning MMA record win or loss. It's weird. I agree it should count giving the ruleset. Kikuno should have an MMA record of 30-8-3 if you ask me

Can you still win by ring out???

If so that' why......cuz it's glorified king of the mountain that's why it' not counted as mma cuz it' not.

If they changed that rule then it's a good question as to why they aren't counted.

Back