Gang rape in Sweden Broadcast Live on FB

“This is insane”, she told Expressen. “Only sick people could do such a thing … I hope these guys are ashamed, and that they sit and think about what they have done.”

this quote says it all .. nothing will change .. no anger, nothing .. "I hope they think about what they've done' lol .. should be more like .. 'hang these people .. throw them the fk out of our country' .. na I just hope they think of what they did and how mean they were to that young lady .. rip sweden

Swedish peoples these days are like a gigantic herd of sheeps

And the only shepherd dog is a fat toothless lesbian golden retriever that bark at them to don't be racist toward the wolves

So was it some slut that associates with muslmis that got gang banged or was it actual rape.

Swedes are whorish and you can never know with them, you know tolerance and gang bangs go hand in hand for them.

So was it some slut that associates with muslmis that got gang banged or was it actual rape.

Swedes are whorish and you can never know with them, you know tolerance and gang bangs go hand in hand for them.

a friend. who wasnt even sure she even was raped.

Liberal media censoring the criminals' faces. Why am I still suprised?
dc-Cover-tf3u584u2ne35a84bd62f9tq05-20170124083318.Medi.jpeg

Feminists will surely denounce this, right?

lol. This morning a danish politician was shitting all over the danish feminazis for joining in the anti-Trump protest.. He basically said "Why don´t you pussies go protest in front of a mosque and deal with the real issue of female oppression".. Made me giggle in my morning coffee.

Stormfronter confirmation

lol@ working white democrats, your party hates you and will take your money and redistribute it to Muslims, losers, thugs, and government pensions all while calling you names.

lol. This morning a danish politician was shitting all over the danish feminazis for joining in the anti-Trump protest.. He basically said "Why don´t you pussies go protest in front of a mosque and deal with the real issue of female oppression".. Made me giggle in my morning coffee.

throw up a link, sounds hilarious.

what wrong with a little live broadcasting of cultural enrichment?

A news website in Sweden studied every case of gang rape that reached the courts in Sweden in 2014. Their finding was that EVERY rapists had a background as immigrant.
What are you trying to imply bro?
Everyone knows that statistics are racist

Update: There were rumors about the rapists being of Armenian origin but they are Afghan citizens.

(I didn't see the video)

The ACLU will be sending a team of lawyers to represent the attackers who never signed consent forms agreeing to be filmed.

Back