Gang of Brazilian thugs, led by PSG striker Neymar, attacks team bus, leaving three injured.

Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar, 26, this evening led an attack on a rival teams bus, injuring two opposition players and a team official.

Egged on by around 15 - 20 hooligans from his birthplace of Sao Paulo, including fellow Brazil legend Cafu, Mr. Neymar smashed the windows of the vehicle carrying several stars causing injuries to Robert Lewandovski Arjen Robben, as well as the team's media manager. The ensuing melee resulted in the cancellation of three highly anticipated matches this weekend, and the extent of the injuries to the players in the bus is unknown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine reading this in the news, and then finding out FIFA weren't planning on punishing Neymar at all? In fact, rumours are abound that he's set to be involved in the World Cup final?

I think I know what's going to happen to McGregor after his coked up rampage
View attachment 370765

Fook all.

What a joke.

I got the analogy, but football is not impunity free.

For example, Robinho, often quoted as neymar's idol, is a convicted rapist in Italy and people doesn't give a shit here in Brazil or Turkey where he plays - Neymar himself received many critics for wishing Robinho a happy birthday after that.

I don't think it's about the sport - Money and Fame can release you from many things under the law and public opinion.

That said - yeah, I think Conor should have punishment. Maybe prison time and pay people a lot of money.

The difference is football has a legitimate sports organisation, in MMA pretty much anything goes.

Yes because fifa are a legitimate sports organisation with no corruption at all, and lots of fans aren't vicious thugs with gang mentality going around fighting other gangs >>

Believe it or not, this isn't a troll.. just a Floyd lover, ergo a Conor hater

Honestly if there was a button that would delete soccer from the face of the earth I'd press it 50 times.

So in your opinion the majority of the world should be playing what? Basketball?

Yes because fifa are a legitimate sports organisation with no corruption at all, and lots of fans aren't vicious thugs with gang mentality going around fighting other gangs >>
Still, FIFA can't manipulate who they want at the top of the leagues/tournaments the way the UFC can, if the UFC don't want someone to be champion they just don't give them a title shot.

No, but the UFC do, and they've stripped him of belts thrice due to his various antics. I'm honestly surprised there's such a double standard.
they cant strip a guy who they already stripped and had a rank2 fight a rank 11 on 12hr notice for his belt.
will the ufc use it as a financial levy, i would have thought so.
do the ufc want their only big draw to not fight - i wouldnt have thought so.

Still, FIFA can't manipulate who they want at the top of the leagues/tournaments the way the UFC can, if the UFC don't want someone to be champion they just don't give them a title shot.

they just manipulate the fans instead

Back